WBFS Manager 4.0 (32-bit) LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
WBFS Manager v4.0 32-Bit.zip
WBFS Manager (32-bit) 2021 full offline installer setup for PC
Whether you’re a novice or expert, the WBFS Manager should be simple for anyone to figure out how to use. If you want to use an external source to execute your Wii games, then this tool will come in handy. The file sizes will be lowered to 100 MB. This utility will automatically accommodate all the functions which are necessary. For instance, backups are made regularly, specific files are extracted, and ISO sent to the USB drive are just a few functions done automatically. In addition, any files on the WBFS drive can be deleted, renamed, or copied with this utility.
The installation of the application and figuring out how to use it takes a couple of minutes only. Since it mostly has automated functions, there isn’t much you need to do to use the application other than starting it up.
There really is no better third-party app for creating backups of your Wii data and then storing those backups on your computer system.
Features and Highlights
- Listing of games with titles, sizes, and codes.
- Drag-and-drop support for adding multiple files at once to the WBFS drive.
- Easy to use interface which also reports available, total, and used disk space at a glance.
- Batch processing of multiple ISOs.
- Rename discs on the WBFS drive.
- Multilingual support
- Homebrew Channel entry creation
- Indirect Drive-To-Drive transferring and cloning
- Automatic RAR archive extraction
- Batch extraction and deletion
- Exporting list of games on drive to a .CSV
- Ability to use more than one cover directory
- Channel Creation
Note: Requires .NET Framework.