Security that`s faster, smaller, and saves you time
- 17 Oct 18 - Cyberduck for Windows 6.8.2
- 17 Oct 18 - Java JDK 11.0.1 (64-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - Java JRE 8 Update 192 (32-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - GOM Player 188.8.131.5295
- 17 Oct 18 - BirdFont for Windows 3.12.14
- 17 Oct 18 - Google Chrome 70.0.3538.67 (32-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.5
- 17 Oct 18 - Cloud Secure 1.0.6
- 17 Oct 18 - WinX MediaTrans 6.2
- 17 Oct 18 - Riot 0.17.0 (64-bit)
About Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus protects you from online threats with the world's most powerful cloud security solution, keeping you safe no matter how or where you connect. It scans faster, uses fewer system resources, and protects you in real-time by instantly identifying and blocking new threats as soon as they appear. SecureAnywhere AntiVirus runs on most supported systems, even slow or older computers. Download Webroot Antivirus Offline Installer Setup!Webroot uses 143x less disk space than the next closest competitor. This chart compares the total size of files added during the installation of Antivirus products. Products with lower installation sizes are considered better performing products in this Category.Webroot uses 11x less co... Read More »
- Baidu AntivirBaidu Antivirus 2015 184.108.40.206966
- AVGAVG AntiVirus Free 18.7.4041 (32-...
- G DATAG DATA AntiVirus 220.127.116.11
- Avast PremierAvast Premier 18.7.4041.0
- F-SecureF-Secure Antivirus 17.215
- Quick HealQuick Heal Antivirus Pro 17.00 (3...
- ImmunetImmunet 18.104.22.16868
- eScaneScan Anti-Virus 14.0.1400.2117
- ZoneAlarmZoneAlarm Free Antivirus + Firewa...
- BitdefenderBitdefender Antivirus Plus 2019 B...
- BitDefenderBitDefender Free Edition 22.214.171.124...
- EssentialsMicrosoft Security Essentials 4.1...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware