Wii Backup Manager 78 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Wii Backup Manager 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Features and Highlights
- Read RAR, ISO, CISO, WBFS File.
- Write ISO, CISO, WBFS File, SNEEK extraction.
- Direct conversion from any of the readable formats, to any of the writable formats.
- Transfer any readable format to WBFS or simulated WBFS drives.
- Multiboot ISO support. An entry is added to the file list for each game partition.
- Format drives to WBFS, FAT32, or NTFS.
- Extract archives files when adding to the files list, or automatically when needed for transfer/conversion.
- Add folders recursively.
- Automatic or manual selection of WBFS file split size. Automatic means are unlimited on NTFS, otherwise 4GB.
- Select Wii disc partitions to keep. (Game, remove update or keep all)
- Select Display unit size (auto, MB, GB).
- Hide any drive you don't want to see in the drive menus, format dialog, etc.
- Set friendly display names for drives.
- Multi-threaded. Start more than 1 operation at a time. eg. It's possible to rip a DVD to one drive while transferring files to another.
- Progress panels are shown on the relevant pages for current operations showing ETA/Total expected time, transfer speed, current transferred size, percentage complete.
- Any operation can be paused or stopped at any time. Safely stop drive transfers etc. without damaging the file system.
- Buffered transfers for maximum speed, but the speed and ETA, etc. can be erratic because of it. Speed is more important IMO.
- An MD5 Hash is calculated and stored in each disc transferred to a drive, so it's possible to verify the data integrity at a later date. The hash isn't calculated for ISO yet.
- Show/Hide list columns. Drag and drop to rearrange them.
- Incremental search on lists.eg. Quickly type "mar" to go to the next entry that contains that text. Uppercase = Full-text search, Lowercase = Use only the start of the title
- Multi-language interface.
- Export game lists using easy to create templates.
- Support for Multi-language GameTDB titles.txt.
- Inline editing of titles and region.
- Use custom-titles.txt to store manual entry edits.
- Enable WiiTDB/Custom titles in the settings dialog.
- Auto rename titles during drive/WBFS file transfers
- Use on-the-fly titles for FAT32/NTFS files/folders, without changing the internal titles.
- Convert WBFS to CISO, ISO, WBFS File.
- Add to WBFS drives from any of the readable file formats.
- Direct drive to drive transfers.
- Mount any drive with a WBFS folder and use it just like the WBFS drives.
- Use any Filesystem for backup of WBFS files. eg. Mount an NTFS drive with the WBFS folder.
- Use the old or new .wbfs storage conventions. ie.A single WBFS folder, or multiple sub-folders. Switch between them in the settings dialog, with the option to auto-convert when a drive is mounted.
- Multiple folder layouts. Title [GameID], Title_[GameID], GameID_Title
- Use sparse ISO on NTFS drives, instead of WBFS files.
- Select the WBFS file split size. Auto, Unlimited, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB.
- Mount custom folders on the drive pages.
- Direct rip to ISO, CISO, WBFS file, WBFS.
- Support for Multiboot discs, convert each game partition back to full ISO or transfer to WBFS, etc. recovering the game's original disc title and ID.
- Batch mode. After a rip is complete, the disc is ejected and the next disc processed immediately when it's inserted.
- Direct burn from ISO, CISO, WBFS file, WBFS.