WinToBootic 2.2.1 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
WinToBootic 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Installation and Use
You don’t need to install WinToBootic to experience all of its benefits. It is distributed online in a ZIP archive, and all you need to do is to extract into storage destination of your choice. Since that location can also be a flash drive, this means that this application is fully portable and can be easily transported and used on various PCs. Since it has no installation procedure, that means that if you want to uninstall it, you have to do that manually.
The main interface of the WinToBootic is incredibly simplistic and it features a small window that has only two options – a selection area for the desired location where you want to create a bootable drive, and a place where you can pick which Windows installation you wish to install. That’s it. There’s almost no other option that you will need to concern yourself.
After plugging in a USB drive, you will need to select its partition letter and optionally format it into the NTFS file system, the only file system that this app supports. Then, simply drag and drop the selected ISO/DVD/Folder that contains the Windows installation files and click the button “Do it!” The app will do the rest.
If you wish to create a Windows 8 or Windows 10 installation on your USB flash drive, the app will present you with another option – a way to create a "Windows To Go" installation. This is a special version of Windows that is intended to be fully installed and be used from USB drives. While Windows To Go can be installed to the flash drives with 16GB of free space, it is recommended to install it on a freshly formatted 32GB USB drive, or larger.
Features and Highlights
- Lightweight and portable – This powerful micro-app requires no installation, making it perfect for PC repair technicians.
- Straightforward interface – Simply select the target drive, installation package, and click “Do it!” button.
- Super-fast – Don’t waste a second with Win-To-Bootic!
- Support for entire Microsoft Windows NT 6.x OS family – Quickly creates bootable installation drives for Vista, 7, 8, Server 2008, and Server 2012.
- Support for Windows To Go – Create fully working windows directly on your Flash drive even on non-Microsoft certified drives.
- Choose from any type of Windows install files - All types of ISOs (ISO 9660 Joilet, ISO 13346 UDF, DVD, and Folder).