WO Mic 5.1 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
There are 3 components of WO Mic:
- WO Mic App which runs on the phone. It captures your voice through a phone microphone and transmits it to Windows PC.
- WO Mic Client which runs on a computer. It connects to the app, receives voice data, and passes them to a virtual mic device.
- WO Mic Virtual Device. It also runs on a computer, though in kernel space. It receives voice data from a client program, simulates a real microphone device, and provides audio data to applications like Sound Recorder.
Features and Highlights
- Wireless microphone without any cost
- Can be used with any programs on PC just like a REAL microphone
- Very short lag
- Easy to configure and use
- Supports auto reconnection when your PC reboots
- Support multiple connection methods: Wifi, Bluetooth, and USB
- Audio format: 48000 sampling rate, 16 bits per sample, mono channel
Connect from the client on the computer
- Launch WO Mic Client
- Select Connection -> Connect...
- In the transport dialog, select the same transport as you did on phone in step 2
- Specify the target app device corresponding to the selected transport:
- Wifi. Enter the IP address shown on the app main UI
- Bluetooth. Select the phone Bluetooth name in the drop-down list
- Click Ok.
- Once the client shows to be connected, you can choose WO Mic as the microphone device.
Start server on the phone
- Launch the app on phone.
- In-app Settings, choose the transport you intend. Leave other options as default.
- Back to main UI and click Start on to start the server.
- If it prompts not enough permission, please grant microphone or audio record permission to this app on an Android device.
Note: Requires Android device, WO Mic for Android, WO Mic Driver on PC.