WO Mic 4.6 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
WO Mic 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
There are 3 components of WO Mic:
- WO Mic App which runs on phone. It captures your voice though phone microhhone and tranmit them to Windows PC.
- WO Mic Client which runs on computer. It connects to app, receives voice data and passes them to virtual mic device.
- WO Mic Virtual Device. It also runs on computer, though in kernel space. It receives voice data from client program, simulates a real microhone device, and provides audio data to applications like Sound Recorder.
Features and Highlights
- Wireless microphone without any cost
- Can be used with any programs on PC just like REAL microphone
- Very short lag
- Easy to configure and use
- Supports auto reconnection when your PC reboots
- Support multiple connection methods: Wifi, Bluetooth and USB
- Audio format: 48000 sampling rate, 16 bits per sample, mono channel
Connect from client on computer
- Launch WO Mic Client
- Select Connection -> Connect...
- In transport dialog, select same transport as you did on phone in step 2
- Specify target app device corresponding to selected transport:
- Wifi. Enter the IP address shown on app main UI
- Bluetooth. Select the phone Bluetooth name in the drop down list
- Click Ok.
- Once client shows to be connected, you can choose WO Mic as the microphone device.
Start server on phone
- Launch the app on phone.
- In app Settings, choose the transport you intend. Leave other options as default.
- Back to main UI and click Start on to start the server.
- If it prompts not enough permission, please grant microphone or audio record permission to this app on Android device.
Note: Requires Android device, WO Mic for Android, WO Mic Driver on PC.