ZBrush 2019 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
ZBrush 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Built from the ground up to promote creativity and natural style of painting, It has evolved a lot in the past decades, becoming one of the most commonly used modeling apps for personal users, students, professionals, and large organizations. Today, ZBrush 2020 is commonly used in creating movie/VFX projects, video games, illustrations, advertising, scientific visualization, 3D printing, Automotive, and industrial design, jewelry design, education, and much more.
A free version of the app comes in the form of a 45-day trial with a fully unlocked toolset that professional users are using to create their masterpieces. The only limitation it has is that it cannot be used for commercial or for-profit purposes.
Installation and Use
Since ZBrush has experienced a constant flow of upgrades and redesigns since it appeared first on the market in 1999, the latest version of this app comes inside a significantly large installer package. After downloading it to your local storage, to access the app all you need to do is to follow the simple on-screen instructions. Upon finishing the install, you will finally be able to load the app. Please be aware that you will have to create an account and authenticate your local copy during installation and first boot since otherwise, the app will not be able to activate its 45-day free trial feature.
Upon starting the app, you will be welcomed with the stylish dark UI that has become a staple of this popular 3D sculpting tool. Like many other 3D modeling editors, It has a layout design and large toolset that will not be immediately friendly to complete novices. To learn all the possible benefits of the tools and services that this app has, you will have to invest significant time and effort. Because of this, ZBrush is often placed on the learning schedule in many design schools, together with other competing fully-featured 3D modeling editors.
Features and Highlights
- Fully-featured 3D sculpting tool used across the world for personal and commercial uses.
- A powerful set of tools and features that will support your creative work.
- Create models with up to a billion polygons.
- Extensive realistic and non-realistic rendering support.
- Project texture data into sculpt surface to enhance details.
- Modify sculpts with an incredible array of tools.
- Organize and manage your project with an efficient folder system.
- Take advantage of the upgraded Universal Camera.
- Customize brushes.
- Support for a wide range of plug-ins.
- Available on a wide array of Windows OS (2000, 7, Vista, 8, 10).