Meshmixer 3.5.474 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Meshmixer 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
One of the great advantages of this app is its focus on users who don’t have extensive training in CAD editors and other 3D modeling enthusiast software. It provides a streamlined set of tools that are especially useful to users who want to take several 3D meshes and mix them together, forming a brand new creation in the process. Of course, Meshmixer also hosts a wide array of tools that more experienced users can take advantage of. It has full compatibility for handling mesh files such as .stl and .obj and features a wide array of tools for preparing meshes for 3D printing. Some of the best-realized tools of this editor are functions for auto-repairing and patching holes in models, hollowing model for easier printing, creating escape holes, stability and thickness analysis, converting mesh shells into solid objects, and many more.
Installation and Use
The tool comes in a small installer package that can be easily operated by users of all knowledge levels. After installation is finished on the PC computers with a minimum system requirement of 4GB of RAM and Windows 7, the app can be started.
The main interface of Autodesk Mesh mixer is designed in a similar way to many other 3D editing apps. The majority of the app window is dedicated to the 3D canvas area that renders loaded objects with great detail. On the left side of the app window is a control bar that features access to the main tools, represented with large and eye-catching icons. Those icons are Import, Meshmix, Select, Sculpt, Spamp, Edit, Analysis, Shaders, Export, and Print. Every selected icon creates a smaller pop-up window that hosts a wide variety of specific tools, buttons, sliders, and dropdown selections. For example, the very important Analysis suite that can be used for the final preparation of your models for 3D printing consists of the tools like Inspector, Unit measurement, Thickness, Strength, Stability, Orientation, Layouts, Overhangs, and Slicing.
Features and Highlights
- Mixing of meshes with simple Drag-and-Drop
- Surface Stamping and 3D Sculpting
- Streamlined and capable Convert-to-Solid function for 3D printing
- Take full advantage of 3D Patterns & Lattices
- Easily Hollow (with escape holes!) your models
- Full Branching Support Structures for 3D printing
- Take control or automatically handle Print Bed Orientation Optimization, Layout & Packing
- A wide array of Advanced selection tools, such as brushing, surface-lasso, constraints, and others
- Remeshing and Mesh Simplification/Reducing
- Modify your models with Mesh Smoothing and Free-Form Deformations
- A wide array of advanced tools, such as Hole Filling, Bridging, Boundary Zippering, and Auto-Repair
- Plane Cuts, Mirroring, and Booleans
- Extrusions, Offset Surfaces, and Project-to-Target-Surface
- Interior Tubes & Channels
- Precise 3D Positioning with Pivots
- Automatic Alignment of Surfaces
- 3D Measurements
- Full Stability & Thickness Analysis
- Available for both Windows and Mac
- Requires Windows 7 (or newer) and 4GB of RAM
- 100% FREE!
Also Available: Download Meshmixer for Mac