Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems
- 20 Jan 18 - XAMPP 7.2.1
- 20 Jan 18 - Password Safe 3.45
- 20 Jan 18 - x264 Video Codec r2901 (64-bit)
- 20 Jan 18 - ScriptCase 9.0.034 (64-bit)
- 20 Jan 18 - ScriptCase 9.0.034 (32-bit)
- 20 Jan 18 - Prism Video File Converter 4.01
- 20 Jan 18 - VueScan 9.6.05 (64-bit)
- 20 Jan 18 - Epubor Ultimate eBook Converter 220.127.116.11...
- 20 Jan 18 - 360 Total Security 18.104.22.1688
- 20 Jan 18 - Chromium 65.0.3327.0
About Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool
The Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool allows you to more precisely remove installation records for Creative Cloud or Creative Suite applications that may have become corrupted or may be causing problems with a new installation. It can be particularly helpful if you have installed prerelease software on your system, and now want to remove it.If you’re having trouble installing Creative Cloud apps, Creative Suite (CS3–CS6) apps, Photoshop Elements, or Adobe Premiere Elements, the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool can help. Likewise, if you're unable to connect to Adobe servers, the Cleaner Tool can help by removing entries in your computer's host files that are blocking access to Adobe software and servers. Run the Adobe CC Cleane... Read More »
- Paragon DiskParagon Disk Wiper 10.1.25.328 (3...
- Glary ProGlary Utilities Pro 22.214.171.124
- PC FasterBaidu PC Faster 126.96.36.199061
- NTLiteNTLite 188.8.131.5230 (32-bit)
- StellarStellar Phoenix Windows Data Reco...
- Avast CleanupAvast Browser Cleanup 12.1.2272.1...
- AutorunsAutoruns 13.81
- ShutUp10O&O ShutUp10 1.6.1395
- SlimCleanerSlimCleaner 4.0.30878.55015
- Revo FreeRevo Uninstaller Free 2.04
- Data RecoveryWise Data Recovery 3.87
- PasswarePassware Password Recovery Kit St...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware