Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems
- 21 Oct 18 - SMPlayer 18.10.0 (64-bit)
- 21 Oct 18 - CrystalDiskMark 6.0.2
- 21 Oct 18 - MKVToolNix 28.0.0 (64-bit)
- 21 Oct 18 - Chromium 71.0.3588.0
- 21 Oct 18 - CrystalDiskInfo 7.8.2
- 21 Oct 18 - save2pc 18.104.22.1682
- 20 Oct 18 - MediaMonkey 22.214.171.1241
- 20 Oct 18 - PlayOn 4.5.2 Build 23519
- 20 Oct 18 - Nero 2019 Platinum 126.96.36.199
- 20 Oct 18 - Unity 2018.2.13
About Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool
The Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool allows you to more precisely remove installation records for Creative Cloud or Creative Suite applications that may have become corrupted or may be causing problems with a new installation. It can be particularly helpful if you have installed prerelease software on your system, and now want to remove it.If you’re having trouble installing Creative Cloud apps, Creative Suite (CS3–CS6) apps, Photoshop Elements, or Adobe Premiere Elements, the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool can help. Likewise, if you're unable to connect to Adobe servers, the Cleaner Tool can help by removing entries in your computer's host files that are blocking access to Adobe software and servers. Run the Adobe CC Cleane... Read More »
- Uninstall ToolUninstall Tool 3.5.6 Build 5591
- Disk DefragAuslogics Disk Defrag 188.8.131.52
- RegCoolRegCool 1.087
- Disk DirectorAcronis Disk Director 12 Build 12...
- WinToUSBWinToUSB 4.1
- NTLiteNTLite 184.108.40.20672 (32-bit)
- SystemCareAdvanced SystemCare Pro 220.127.116.11...
- Avira SpeedupAvira System Speedup 18.104.22.16809
- PassMozPassMoz LabWin 22.214.171.124
- Cleaner FreeDuplicate Cleaner Free 4.1.0
- PC FasterBaidu PC Faster 126.96.36.199061
- O&O DefragO&O Defrag Professional 22.0 (32-...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware