WinSetupFromUSB 1.10 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
WinSetupFromUSB 2023 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
The install Windows from the USB project started as a challenge back in 2006 at the msfn.org forum. With the invaluable contribution of several forum members, it was the first method to have regular XP setup run from a USB disk, just like if started from a CD media. WinSetupFromUSB Free Download Latest Version for Windows PC. It is a full offline setup installer of the app.
The program was made later on to offer graphical interface, and program functionality was slowly extended to allow many other sources in a multiboot USB disk. WinSetupFromUSB can also prepare Windows XP (2000, 2003) setup files to be installed from USB disk onto the same or another USB disk.
What can be added to the USB disk using WinSetup From USB:
- Multiple sets of Windows setup files- XP, 2000, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2008, Windows 8, Server 2012, both 32 and 64-bit versions are supported. Version 1.1 program allows us to create a USB disk that can boot both in BIOS and (U)EFI mode.
- Multiple WinPE2 (Vista and above) based sources from ISO files such as Windows Defender Offline, recent Norton Ghost versions, and PE (preinstallation environment) based PC manufacturers recovery disks.
- Single WinPE1 source, such as BartPE, UBCD4Win, LiveXP, and similar WinBuilder projects, WinFLPC, etc.
- Multiple Linux-based distributions and utilities from ISO files- Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS to name a few, this includes most Antivirus Rescue Disks
- Many other ISO images as long as they are compatible with grub4dos CD emulation, such as Ultimate Boot CD, most DOS-based utilities, Acronis and Paragon boot disks and so on
- Syslinux boot menu and optionally single source which uses Syslinux or Isolinux as boot loader
Note: A few antivirus programs keep detecting a couple of the included files as viruses. This is false positive.