Bandicam 126.96.36.1994Date added: August, 16th 2014 - Commercial Demo
Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Bandicam is fully-featured screenshot and video recorder that can work with both PC desktop environment and video games. It has integrated support for DirectX and OpenGL games, detailed customization of the video recording format, framerate, quality, support for h.264 encoding using Nvidia® CUDA and Intel® Quick Sync video encoder. Because Bandicam can automatically encode live video recording into highly efficient H264 format, it creates much smaller video files. This feature distinguishes it from many other similar programs (such as Fraps) that create very large RAW files.
Main interface of Bandicam is very small and intuitive, offering quick access to all of its functions inside small g-tabbed structure (General, FPS, Video, Image and About). After just few seconds of using this app, anyone will be able not only to set a simple framerate counter in the corner of their videogame, but also setup video recording session that can cover entire screen or just a predefined area. Video format, quality, framerate and audio settings area easily accessible, and keyboard shortcuts for starting, stopping and pausing video recording can be customized.
Easily record screenshots and video with Bandicam, and immediately share them to your favorite social network or online video sharing website without any converting! It is very important to notice that free version of the app has a 10 minute recording limit and all videos will wave imprinted Banddicam watermark on them. These limits can be removed by single purchase of Bandicam app for $39 (cheaper if bought for several PCs).
Key Features of Bandicam:
- Bandicam game recorder can record DirectX/OpenGL programs like Fraps (Fraps Alternative, Better than Fraps®)
- The recorded file size is much smaller than other software (Bandicam compresses the video when recording)
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD video can be made)
- You can record over 24 hours without stopping (Auto Complete Recording function can be used)
- You can record 4K Ultra HD video at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 in size
- You will experience much less lag than other game capture software (It uses much lower CPU/GPU/HDD)
Note: Free to try, limited functionality. Watermark on output file. 10 minutes recording limit.