What's new in this version:
- Support for AMD EPYC (Naples) processors, Stoney Ridge APUs
- Multiple processor group support. Fixes detection of CPUs on multi-socket systems with more than a total of 64 threads
- Support for Intel Coffee Lake, Denverton, Gemini Lake.
- Support for Intel Xeon Phi (untested).
- AMD processor or core recognition issues on multiple generations
- Some AMD processors reported incorrect Max temperatures when other hardware monitoring utilities are used
- Power detection on multiprocessor Intel machines
- Correct topology information on high-end, high-core systems
- Check for updates on older operating systems
- Settings window Tab control background when themes are disabled in Windows.- L1 Instruction cache was reported as L1 Unified cache on most processors
- L2 cache was incorrectly reported on newer VIA processors
- Multiple other VIA related improvements and fixes