Comprehensive PC protection against viruses, trojans and spyware
- 16 Jul 18 - Spotify 22.214.171.1247
- 16 Jul 18 - Camtasia Studio 2018.0.1 (64-bit)
- 16 Jul 18 - JANDI 0.24.3
- 16 Jul 18 - IObit Malware Fighter Free 126.96.36.19909
- 16 Jul 18 - VEGAS Pro 15.0 Build 384 (64-bit)
- 16 Jul 18 - Signal Desktop 1.14.1
- 16 Jul 18 - Smart Defrag 6.0.1 Build 116
- 16 Jul 18 - Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13.6.5....
- 16 Jul 18 - SoftPerfect Network Scanner 7.1.6
- 16 Jul 18 - Polaris Office 8.1.650.29602
About Emsisoft Anti-Malware
Emsisoft Anti-Malware is fueled by a dual engine malware scanner for twice the malware cleaning power, with no extra resource requirements. On top of that, Emsisoft Anti-Malware can even remove potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) that overload your computer with resource wasting bloat. Altogether, that guarantees superior detection, efficient removal, and a clean Windows operating system where you’re completely Malware-Free. Emsisoft Anti-Malware is designed to use as few computing resources as possible. That’s because your computer is a lot like you. Just like you, it can only perform so many tasks at once, and if it gets overloaded it will crash. Emsisoft Anti-Malware combined two of the best virus and malware scanning techno... Read More »
- WinPatrolWinPatrol 35.5.2017.8
- SpybotSpybot Search & Destroy 2.7.64
- Comodo CleanComodo Cleaning Essentials 10.0.0...
- EMCO MalwareEMCO Malware Destroyer 188.8.131.52...
- Panda CloudPanda Cloud Cleaner 1.1.10
- SpyHunterSpyHunter 184.108.40.20648
- RogueKillerRogueKiller 220.127.116.11
- USB SecurityUSB Security Suite 1.4.2
- HijackThisHijackThis 2.0.5 Beta
- Removal ToolKaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2017
- Dr.Web KatanaDr.Web Katana 18.104.22.16840
- Anti-MalwareAuslogics Anti-Malware 22.214.171.124
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware