A hardware monitoring tool that will read the system`s main health sensors
HWMonitor is a hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors: voltages, temperatures, fans speed.
The program handles the most common sensor chips, like ITE® IT87 series, most Winbond® ICs, and others. In addition, it can read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, as well has hard drives temperature via S.M.A.R.T, and video card GPU temperature.
Special hardware monitors such as abit® uGuru and Gigabyte® ODIN™ power supplies serie are supported too. HWMonitor is Awesome!
- 23 Jan 18 - Qt 5.9.4 (32-bit)
- 23 Jan 18 - DAEMON Tools Pro 8.2.1
- 23 Jan 18 - O&O SafeErase Professional 12.0.34 (64-bi...
- 23 Jan 18 - Toggl Desktop 7.4.91
- 23 Jan 18 - GPU-Z 2.7.0
- 23 Jan 18 - TeamSpeak Client 3.1.8 (64-bit)
- 23 Jan 18 - Avocode 2.18.0 (64-bit)
- 23 Jan 18 - STANDARD Codecs 6.1.0
- 23 Jan 18 - ADVANCED Codecs 8.7.0
- 23 Jan 18 - Tor Browser 7.5
- SpeedFanSpeedFan 4.52
- DiskBossDiskBoss 8.8.16 (32-bit)
- SystemInfoFuturemark SystemInfo 5.3.629.0
- SysInspectorESET SysInspector 22.214.171.124 (32-bit...
- SysinternalsSysinternals Suite 2.44
- WinDirStatWinDirStat 1.1.2
- SpaceSnifferSpaceSniffer 126.96.36.199
- ProcessProcess Explorer 16.21
- GPU-ZGPU-Z 2.7.0
- HeavyLoadHeavyLoad 188.8.131.52 (32-bit)
- TreeSize FreeTreeSize Free 4.1.2
- AfterburnerMSI Afterburner 4.4.2
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware