Rootkit removal utility for removing malicious rootkit programs
- 19 Jan 18 - PhpStorm 2017.3.3
- 19 Jan 18 - Tresorit 3.1.1320.732
- 19 Jan 18 - WinX MediaTrans 5.1
- 19 Jan 18 - HDCleaner 1.114 Beta
- 19 Jan 18 - Chromium 65.0.3326.0
- 18 Jan 18 - Cocos Creator 1.8.1
- 18 Jan 18 - TreeSize Free 4.1.2
- 18 Jan 18 - Pale Moon 27.7.1 (64-bit)
- 18 Jan 18 - XMedia Recode 184.108.40.206
- 18 Jan 18 - Camfrog Video Chat 6.19.656
About Kaspersky TDSSKiller
Developed by Kaspersky Lab, TDSSKiller is a FREE handy tool that can quickly detect and remove malicious both known and unknown rootkits, which are programs that can hide the presence of malware in your system.Installing TDSSKiller is easy and will scan your system in only about 15 seconds. To get your free copy, simply enter your email address in the form to the right and hit the submit button. Instructions on how to download will be emailed to you. Kaspersky TDSSKiller Free Download Latest Version for Windows PC. It is full offline setup installer of Kaspersky TDSSKiller.A rootkit for Windows systems is a program that penetrates into the system and intercepts the system functions (Windows API). It can effectively hide its presence by inte... Read More »
- Removal ToolKaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2017
- IObit FighterIObit Malware Fighter Free 5.4.0....
- USB SecurityUSB Security Suite 1.4.2
- CureIt!Dr.Web CureIt! 11.1
- Trojan RemoverTrojan Remover 6.9.5 Build 2949
- Comodo CleanComodo Cleaning Essentials 10.0.0...
- Panda CloudPanda Cloud Cleaner 1.1.10
- McAfee StingerMcAfee Labs Stinger 220.127.116.1121 (...
- Sophos CleanSophos Clean 3.7.13 Build 262 (32...
- HitmanProHitmanPro 3.8.00 Build 292 (32-bi...
- MMSRTMicrosoft Malicious Software Remo...
- Anti-MalwareEmsisoft Anti-Malware 2017.12.1.8...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware