Analyze possible security lapses in your Windows setup
- 22 Jul 18 - Media Player Codec Pack 4.4.9
- 22 Jul 18 - Ellp 22.214.171.1241
- 22 Jul 18 - Boostnote 0.11.8
- 22 Jul 18 - Unreal Commander 3.57 Build 1308
- 22 Jul 18 - TweakPower 1.014
- 22 Jul 18 - Ultra Adware Killer 126.96.36.199
- 22 Jul 18 - Droid Transfer 1.25
- 22 Jul 18 - PlayOn 188.8.131.5288
- 22 Jul 18 - SUMo 5.7.1 Build 398
- 22 Jul 18 - BWMeter 7.5.0
About MBSA (32-bit)
Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (popularly called by its short name MBSA) is a free tool, designed to help small and medium-sized organizations to assess and beef up the security of their networks. It analyzes the used computer defense tools, and if they are found to be out-of-date, it scans for security updates, and when possible hot fixes are offered. All of this is done through very streamlined and easy to access interface, which enables even inexperience d users and people with small computer technical knowledge to easily get informed about the quality of their networks and software vulnerabilities. Those can include Windows administrative vulnerabilities, database vulnerabilities, state of security updates, weak passwords and more... Read More »
- KasperskyKaspersky Password Manager 9.0.1....
- KeyScramblerKeyScrambler Professional 3.11.0....
- Avira FreeAvira Free Security Suite 1.2.117...
- RoboFormRoboForm 184.108.40.206
- Icecream PassIcecream Password Manager 1.16
- SaferVPNSaferVPN 4.4.1
- HitmanProHitmanPro.Alert 3.7.8 Build 750
- G DATAG DATA Internet Security 220.127.116.11
- Folder LockerAnvi Folder Locker 1.2.1370.0
- SystemCareAdvanced SystemCare Ultimate 11.1...
- ZoneAlarmZoneAlarm Free Firewall 15.3.060....
- Kerio ControlKerio Control 9.2.6 Build 2720
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 59 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware