Analyze possible security lapses in your Windows setup
- 19 Jan 18 - PhpStorm 2017.3.3
- 19 Jan 18 - Tresorit 3.1.1320.732
- 19 Jan 18 - WinX MediaTrans 5.1
- 19 Jan 18 - HDCleaner 1.114 Beta
- 19 Jan 18 - Chromium 65.0.3326.0
- 18 Jan 18 - Cocos Creator 1.8.1
- 18 Jan 18 - TreeSize Free 4.1.2
- 18 Jan 18 - Pale Moon 27.7.1 (64-bit)
- 18 Jan 18 - XMedia Recode 126.96.36.199
- 18 Jan 18 - Camfrog Video Chat 6.19.656
About MBSA (32-bit)
Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (popularly called by its short name MBSA) is a free tool, designed to help small and medium-sized organizations to assess and beef up the security of their networks. It analyzes the used computer defense tools, and if they are found to be out-of-date, it scans for security updates, and when possible hot fixes are offered. All of this is done through very streamlined and easy to access interface, which enables even inexperience d users and people with small computer technical knowledge to easily get informed about the quality of their networks and software vulnerabilities. Those can include Windows administrative vulnerabilities, database vulnerabilities, state of security updates, weak passwords and more... Read More »
- Privacy GuardPrivacy Guardian 188.8.131.52
- ShadowsocksShadowsocks 4.0.7
- BitdefenderBitdefender Internet Security 201...
- Ashampoo PPAshampoo Privacy Protector 1.1.3....
- OkayFreedomOkayFreedom 1.7.4
- Icecream PassIcecream Password Manager 1.16
- QustodioQustodio 180.11.667.0
- SpeedyPassSpeedyPassword 184.108.40.206
- BartVPNBartVPN 1.2.2
- VPN.ExpressVPN.Express 220.127.116.11
- eScaneScan Internet Security Suite 14....
- AVGAVG Internet Security 17.9 Build...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 59 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware