Analyze possible security lapses in your Windows setup
- 19 Apr 18 - Logitech Gaming Software 8.98.234 (64-bit...
- 19 Apr 18 - Pandora Recovery 18.104.22.1680
- 19 Apr 18 - iTools 22.214.171.124
- 19 Apr 18 - SourceTree 126.96.36.199
- 19 Apr 18 - Maxthon 188.8.131.5200
- 19 Apr 18 - Bandicam 4.1.3 Build 1400
- 19 Apr 18 - VSO Downloader 184.108.40.206
- 19 Apr 18 - EmEditor Professional 17.6.0 (32-bit)
- 19 Apr 18 - Wavebox 3.14.2 (64-bit)
- 19 Apr 18 - Atom 1.26.0 (64-bit)
About MBSA (32-bit)
Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (popularly called by its short name MBSA) is a free tool, designed to help small and medium-sized organizations to assess and beef up the security of their networks. It analyzes the used computer defense tools, and if they are found to be out-of-date, it scans for security updates, and when possible hot fixes are offered. All of this is done through very streamlined and easy to access interface, which enables even inexperience d users and people with small computer technical knowledge to easily get informed about the quality of their networks and software vulnerabilities. Those can include Windows administrative vulnerabilities, database vulnerabilities, state of security updates, weak passwords and more... Read More »
- 360 Security360 Total Security 220.127.116.113
- ShadowsocksShadowsocks 4.0.9
- Kerio ControlKerio Control 9.2.5 Build 2619
- Avira PhantomAvira Phantom VPN 18.104.22.16850
- Quick HealQuick Heal Total Security 17.0 (3...
- VPN.ExpressVPN.Express 22.214.171.124
- DashlaneDashlane 5.10.0
- BoxcryptorBoxcryptor 2.25.777
- ESET SecurityESET Smart Security 10.1.204.0 (3...
- BullGuardBullGuard Internet Security 18.0....
- Folder HiderWise Folder Hider 4.22
- Folder ProtectFolder Protect 2.0.4
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 59 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware