A freeware virus scanner utility to remove specific viruses and rootkits
- 24 Apr 18 - Wavebox 3.14.3 (64-bit)
- 24 Apr 18 - Boxcryptor 2.26.784
- 24 Apr 18 - Tenorshare iCareFone 188.8.131.52
- 24 Apr 18 - D3DGear 5.00 Build 2219
- 24 Apr 18 - Postbox 6.0.5
- 24 Apr 18 - SpeedCommander 17.40 Build 9000 (32-bit)
- 24 Apr 18 - ICQ 10.0 Build 12331
- 24 Apr 18 - Missive 6.5.1
- 24 Apr 18 - UVK Ultra Virus Killer 10.9.2.0
- 24 Apr 18 - BriskBard 1.6.4
About McAfee Stinger (64-bit)
McAfee Stinger 64-bit is a standalone utility used to detect and remove specific viruses. It is not a substitute for full anti-virus protection, but a specialized tool to assist administrators and users when dealing with infected system. Details on new or enhanced signatures added with each Stinger build are listed in the Readme details.McAfee Stinger utilizes next-generation scan technology, including rootkit scanning, and scan performance optimizations. It detects and removes threats identified under the "Threat List" option under Advanced menu options in the Stinger application.McAfee Stinger 64-bit now includes Raptor - a real-time behavior detection technology that monitors suspicious activity on an endpoint. Raptor leverages... Read More »
- Anti-MalwareEmsisoft Anti-Malware 2018.3.1.85...
- Ultra AdwareUltra Adware Killer 184.108.40.206
- AdwCleanerAdwCleaner 220.127.116.11
- WinPatrolWinPatrol 35.5.2017.8
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Malware 3.2.8
- CommandlineEmsisoft Commandline Scanner 2017...
- SuperSuperAntiSpyware 6.0.1258
- BlasterSpywareBlaster 5.5
- ZemanaZemana AntiMalware Premium 2.74.2...
- EMCO MalwareEMCO Malware Destroyer 18.104.22.168...
- CureIt!Dr.Web CureIt! 11.1
- Anvi DefenderAnvi Smart Defender 2.5
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware