Detect viruses and provide a status of all installed applications!
- 18 Jul 18 - Java JDK 10.0.2 (64-bit)
- 18 Jul 18 - Java JRE 10.0.2 (64-bit)
- 18 Jul 18 - Java JDK 8 Update 181 (32-bit)
- 18 Jul 18 - Java JRE 8 Update 181 (32-bit)
- 18 Jul 18 - Foxit Reader 126.96.36.19997
- 18 Jul 18 - Qt Creator 4.7.0 (64-bit)
- 18 Jul 18 - Iris 1.0.1
- 18 Jul 18 - CloudMounter 1.5.1105
- 18 Jul 18 - CodeLobster IDE 1.2.1
- 18 Jul 18 - DVDFab Passkey Lite 188.8.131.52
About Metadefender Endpoint
Metadefender Endpoint (formerly OPSWAT Gears) is a free tool that will quickly scan your system, detect viruses and provide a status of all installed applications. The initial scan of the system seemed to take a little extra time, but as we ran it for the second time it proved to be pretty quick. During the scan, two advanced detection methods are employed to identify threats that may not have been detected by the user's installed anti-malware software or experienced issues remediating and provides a powerful tool to uninstall unwanted applications. OPSWAT Metadefender Endpoint (formerly OPSWAT Gears) also scores your systems overall security and breaks it up into an easy to read pie chart for analysis of areas that may need some additional... Read More »
- TrustPortTrustPort Internet Security 2017...
- AviraAvira Internet Security Suite 15....
- USB SecureUSB Secure 2.1.6
- IPVanishIPVanish 184.108.40.206
- CyberGhostCyberGhost VPN 220.127.116.11
- WinGateWinGate 9.2.0
- AxCryptAxCrypt 2.1.1560
- QustodioQustodio 180.29.952.0
- CrococryptFileCrococryptFile 18.104.22.168
- Icecream PassIcecream Password Manager 1.16
- AutoVPNAutoVPNConnect 3.1
- 360 Security360 Total Security 10.0.0.1138
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware