Detect viruses and provide a status of all installed applications!
- 18 Jan 18 - Cocos Creator 1.8.1
- 18 Jan 18 - TreeSize Free 4.1.2
- 18 Jan 18 - Pale Moon 27.7.1 (64-bit)
- 18 Jan 18 - XMedia Recode 220.127.116.11
- 18 Jan 18 - Camfrog Video Chat 6.19.656
- 18 Jan 18 - Nitro Pro 18.104.22.1689 (64-bit)
- 18 Jan 18 - EmEditor Professional 17.4.0 (32-bit)
- 18 Jan 18 - LogMeIn Pro 4.1.10830
- 18 Jan 18 - iMyFone Umate Pro 5.1.0
- 18 Jan 18 - Twitch Desktop App 7.5.6591.2326
About Metadefender Endpoint
Metadefender Endpoint (formerly OPSWAT Gears) is a free tool that will quickly scan your system, detect viruses and provide a status of all installed applications. The initial scan of the system seemed to take a little extra time, but as we ran it for the second time it proved to be pretty quick. During the scan, two advanced detection methods are employed to identify threats that may not have been detected by the user's installed anti-malware software or experienced issues remediating and provides a powerful tool to uninstall unwanted applications. OPSWAT Metadefender Endpoint (formerly OPSWAT Gears) also scores your systems overall security and breaks it up into an easy to read pie chart for analysis of areas that may need some additional... Read More »
- Privacy GuardPrivacy Guardian 22.214.171.124
- CrococryptFileCrococryptFile 1.6
- VIPREVIPRE Advanced Security 10.1.4.33
- AVGAVG Internet Security 17.9 Build...
- Kerio ControlKerio Control 9.2.3 Build 2219
- Avira SuiteAvira Optimization Suite 1.2.103....
- Hide.me VPNHide.me VPN 1.3.2
- F-SecureF-Secure Internet Security 17.0
- Pass DepotPassword Depot 11.0.1
- ESET InternetESET Internet Security 126.96.36.199...
- Recover KeysRecover Keys 188.8.131.52 (32-bit)
- KeePassKeePass 2.38
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware