Detect viruses and provide a status of all installed applications!
- 25 Apr 18 - PSPad 5.0.0 Build 277
- 25 Apr 18 - WinSnap 4.6.4
- 25 Apr 18 - Futuremark SystemInfo 5.9.665.0
- 25 Apr 18 - Avira System Speedup 184.108.40.20679
- 25 Apr 18 - IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1.2
- 25 Apr 18 - ESET Internet Security 220.127.116.11 (64-bit)
- 25 Apr 18 - NOD32 AntiVirus 18.104.22.168 (64-bit)
- 25 Apr 18 - App Builder 2018.78
- 25 Apr 18 - PhraseExpress 13.6.4
- 25 Apr 18 - WebStorm 2018.1.2
About Metadefender Endpoint
Metadefender Endpoint (formerly OPSWAT Gears) is a free tool that will quickly scan your system, detect viruses and provide a status of all installed applications. The initial scan of the system seemed to take a little extra time, but as we ran it for the second time it proved to be pretty quick. During the scan, two advanced detection methods are employed to identify threats that may not have been detected by the user's installed anti-malware software or experienced issues remediating and provides a powerful tool to uninstall unwanted applications. OPSWAT Metadefender Endpoint (formerly OPSWAT Gears) also scores your systems overall security and breaks it up into an easy to read pie chart for analysis of areas that may need some additional... Read More »
- BitdefenderBitdefender Home Scanner 22.214.171.124...
- SpeedyPassSpeedyPassword 126.96.36.199
- VPN UnlimitedVPN Unlimited 4.20
- F-SecureF-Secure Internet Security 17.0
- ESET SecurityESET Smart Security 10.1.204.0 (3...
- VPN.ExpressVPN.Express 188.8.131.52
- ZoneAlarm PROZoneAlarm Pro Firewall 15.2.053.1...
- BoxcryptorBoxcryptor 2.26.784
- LastPassLastPass 4.1.54 (32-bit)
- Hotspot ShieldHotspot Shield 7.6.4
- KasperskyKaspersky Password Manager 9.0.0....
- Meltdown CPUAshampoo Spectre Meltdown CPU Che...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware