What is the Malicious Software Removal Tool and Do I Need It?
- 17 Mar 18 - Iris 0.9.4.1
- 17 Mar 18 - WebSite Auditor 4.33.2
- 17 Mar 18 - Tribler 7.0.2 (32-bit)
- 17 Mar 18 - Bitwig Studio 2.3.2
- 17 Mar 18 - CopyQ 3.3.0
- 17 Mar 18 - Postman 6.0.10 (64-bit)
- 17 Mar 18 - PhpStorm 2017.3.6
- 17 Mar 18 - Sublight 5.4.1007
- 17 Mar 18 - GeoGebra 6.0.445.0
- 17 Mar 18 - iTools 220.127.116.11
About Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool 64-bit checks Windows 10, 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Windows Vista computers for and helps remove infections by specific, prevalent malicious software—including Blaster, Sasser, and Mydoom. When the detection and removal process is complete, the tool displays a report describing the outcome, including which, if any, malicious software was detected and removed.This tool checks your computer for infection by specific, prevalent malicious software (including Blaster, Sasser, and Mydoom) and helps to remove the infection if it is found. Microsoft will release an updated version of this tool on the second Tuesday of each month. Microsoft Mal... Read More »
- Removal ToolKaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2017
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Ransomware 0.9.4....
- AntiLoggerZemana AntiLogger 18.104.22.168
- Norton EraserNorton Power Eraser 22.214.171.124
- Comodo CleanComodo Cleaning Essentials 10.0.0...
- Loaris TrojanLoaris Trojan Remover 126.96.36.199
- McAfee StingerMcAfee Labs Stinger 188.8.131.5292 (...
- Junkware ToolJunkware Removal Tool 8.1.4
- SpybotSpybot Search & Destroy 2.6.46
- Panda CloudPanda Cloud Cleaner 1.1.10
- Dr.Web KatanaDr.Web Katana 184.108.40.20640
- ComboFixComboFix 220.127.116.11
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware