Sandra Lite 2016 (22.20) SP1 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
SiSoftware Sandra Lite 2017 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
SiSoftware Sandra Lite (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is an information & diagnostic utility. It should provide most of the information (including undocumented) you need to know about your hardware, software and other devices whether hardware or software. Sandra is a (girl) name of Greek origin that means "defender", "helper of mankind". We think that's quite fitting. SiSoftware Sandra Lite was designed to be a 32 and 64-bit Windows system analyser that includes benchmarking, testing and listing modules.
It works along the lines of other Windows utilities, however it tries to go beyond them and show you more of what's really going on. Giving the user the ability to draw comparisons at both a high and low-level. You can get information about the CPU, chipset, video adapter, ports, printers, sound card, memory, network, Windows internals, AGP, PCI, PCIe, ODBC Connections, USB2, 1394/Firewire, etc.
Key Features of SiSoftware Sandra Lite:
- 6 native architectures support (x86, x64 - Windows; ARM, ARM64, MIPS, MIPS64, x86, x64 - Android)
- Huge official hardware support through technology partners (AMD/ATI, nVidia, Intel)
- 4 native (GP)GPU/APU platforms support (OpenCL, CUDA, DirectX Compute Shader, OpenGL Compute*)
- 4 native Graphics platforms support (DirectX 12, DirectX 11.x, DirectX 10.x, OpenGL 3.0+)
- 9 language versions (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional, Simplified), Russian) in a single installer
- Enhanced Sandra Lite (Eval) version (free for personal/educational use, evaluation for other uses)
Note: This version is shareware but free for private or educational use (see licence). Some modules are only available in the commercial versions.