Access your locked files to delete them
- 18 Jun 18 - FileZilla 3.34.0 (64-bit)
- 18 Jun 18 - Viber for Windows 9.1.0
- 18 Jun 18 - Movavi Screen Capture Studio 9.5.0
- 18 Jun 18 - Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 13.6.0....
- 18 Jun 18 - Brackets 1.13
- 18 Jun 18 - K-Lite Codec Pack Full 14.2.5
- 18 Jun 18 - K-Lite Codec Pack Mega 14.2.5
- 18 Jun 18 - K-Lite Codec Pack Basic 14.2.5
- 18 Jun 18 - Infix Pro 7.2.7
- 18 Jun 18 - Bluetooth Driver Installer 220.127.116.11 (64-...
Unlocker is an Explorer extension that allows you with a simple right-click of the mouse on a file or folder to get rid of error message such as error deleting file or folder, cannot delete folder: it is used by another person or program.Have you ever seen these Windows error messages? Cannot delete folder: It is being used by another person or program. Cannot delete file: Access is denied. There has been a sharing violation. The source or destination file may be in use. The file is in use by another program or user. Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use. Unlocker is the solution! Simply right-click the folder or file and select Unlocker. If the folder or file is locked, a win... Read More »
- StellarStellar Phoenix Windows Data Reco...
- DefragglerDefraggler 2.21.993
- MiniTool PhotoMiniTool Photo Recovery 3.0
- O&O DefragO&O Defrag Professional 21.0 (32-...
- Smart DefragSmart Defrag 5.8.6 Build 1286
- Disk DirectorAcronis Disk Director 12 Build 12...
- UltraDefragUltraDefrag 7.0.2 (32-bit)
- MiniToolMiniTool Partition Wizard Free 10...
- Paragon DiskParagon Disk Wiper 10.1.25.328 (3...
- Wise 1stAidWise PC 1stAid 1.48
- BoostSpeedAuslogics BoostSpeed 10.0.12.0
- MechanicSystem Mechanic Professional 17.5...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware