JoyToKey 6.4.3 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
JoyToKey 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
In addition to being used for game software, It can also help general users who want to improve their general efficiency in various non-gaming apps and productivity software suites. This is especially true for users who want to simplify their workflow and bind various frequently used shortcuts and macros to the specific button of their gamepad.
With YouToKey you can create specific profiles for all your favorite or most used programs (such as Photoshop or Web Browser) and automate specific tasks by assigning them to button presses on your game controller. Joy To Key can be used for free under a shareware license, it is portable and does not feature installer/uninstaller, and it only requires the presence of a working gamepad to function. Joy2Key is safe & secure, tested to be virus-free. All of its files are in their original form. Enjoy!
Installation and Use
JoyToKey is a portable Windows application that can be started both from local storage or from a portable USB flash stick. The creator of the app has not made a separate installer/uninstall package available for public use.
The main interface window of Joy2Key features two panes that list all the created gamepad profiles, and the in-depth listing of button commands for each selected profile. Keyboard or mouse command can be assigned to each game controller button either manually or with the use of Auto Setting Wizard which will prompt you to provide a command for each of the detected buttons and axis.
Configuration screen features four distinct tabs and a “Disable” section for temporarily stopping the emulation of your game controller. There you can also set specific settings for emulating keyboard and mouse and optimize how your game controller is reacting in various situations.
Features and Highlights
- Support for creation and instantaneous use of multiple virtual game controllers.
- 16 configurable game controller profiles.
- Ability to launch external programs or URL addresses on the press of the game controller button.
- Full support for managing advanced emulation of media controls (volume up/down, prev/next/play/stop).
- In-depth button alias feature.
- Switching between multiple key assignments.
- Define specific priorities among multiple game controllers.
- Support for command-line arguments.
- Designate custom locations of configuration files.
- Associate profiles to target applications.
- Automatic switching of profiles depending on the currently focused application.
Note: Requires DirectX 7.0 or above.