Android Studio 2021.2.1 LATEST
Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Android Studio 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
The interface of Android Studio is very modern and interactive, enabling users to easily modify their UI by dragging and dropping components and preview windows, with full support for working in multi-monitor environments.
With perfect Android emulation on Windows, macOS, and Linux and fully integrated support for Google Cloud Platform, the app represents the best SDE package that you can find today for making apps for Android devices.
Features and Highlights
Intelligent code editor
At the core of the tool is an intelligent code editor capable of advanced code completion, refactoring, and code analysis. The powerful code editor helps you be a more productive Android app developer.
Code templates and GitHub integration
New project wizards make it easier than ever to start a new project. Start projects using template code for patterns such as navigation drawer and view pagers, and even import Google code samples from GitHub.
Multi-screen app development
Build apps for Android phones, tablets, Android Wear, Android TV, Android Auto, and Google Glass. With the new Android Project View and module support in AndroidStudio, it's easier to manage app projects and resources.
Virtual devices for all shapes and sizes
It comes pre-configured with an optimized emulator image. The updated and streamlined Virtual Device Manager provides pre-defined device profiles for common Android devices.
Android builds evolved, with Gradle
Create multiple APKs for your Android app with different features using the same project. Manage app dependencies with Maven. Build APKs from the Studio or the command line.
More about Android Studio:
- Built on IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition, the popular Java IDE by JetBrains.
- Flexible Gradle-based build system.
- Build variants and multiple APK generation.
- Expanded template support for Google Services and various device types.
- Rich layout editor with support for theme editing.
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility, and other problems.
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities.
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine.