AutoHotkey 1.1.32.00 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
AutoHotkey 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Define hotkeys for the mouse and keyboard, remap keys or buttons and autocorrect-like replacements. Creating simple hotkeys has never been easier; you can do it in just a few lines or less! Auto Hotkey app is a free, open-source scripting language for Windows that allows users to easily create small to complex scripts for all kinds of tasks such as: form fillers, auto-clicking, macros, etc.
AutoHotkey has easy to learn built-in commands for beginners. Experienced developers will love this full-fledged scripting language for fast prototyping and small projects. It gives you the freedom to automate any desktop task. It's small, fast and runs out-of-the-box. Best of all, it's free, open-source (GNU GPLv2), and beginner-friendly.
Features and Highlights
- Change the volume, mute, and other settings of any soundcard.
- Make any window transparent, always-on-top, or alter its shape.
- Use a joystick or keyboard as a mouse.
- Monitor your system. For example, close unwanted windows the moment they appear.
- Retrieve and change the clipboard's contents, including file names copied from an Explorer window.
- Disable or override Windows' own shortcut keys such as Win+E and Win+R.
- Alleviate RSI with substitutes for Alt-Tab (using keys, mouse wheel, or buttons).
- Customize the tray icon menu with your own icon, tooltip, menu items, and submenus.
- Display dialog boxes, tooltips, balloon tips, and popup menus to interact with the user.
- Perform scripted actions in response to system shutdown or logoff.
- Detect how long the user has been idle. For example, run CPU intensive tasks only when the user is away.
- Automate game actions by detecting images and pixel colors (this is intended for legitimate uses such as the alleviation of RSI).
- Read, write, and parse text files more easily than in other languages.
- Perform operation(s) upon a set of files that match a wildcard pattern.
- Work with the registry and INI files.