Automatic Email Processor 2.19.0 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Automatic Email Processor 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Dynamic archiving folders allow that the path to the location where Automatic Email Processor stores email attachments or emails can be dynamically composed from the individual properties of an email.
For storing email messages, among other things, the output format can be specified (e.g., PDF, EML or HTML). The standard Outlook message format (saving emails as MSG file) is particularly suitable for archiving important messages. The program supports the creation of an unlimited number of rules in order to be able to make separate settings for different email accounts. In addition, rules can be applied to emails of a certain period of time or to all emails already received in an Outlook folder.
The following Outlook versions are supported (32-bit or 64-bit each): Outlook 365, Outlook 2021, Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007
Auto Mail Processor app monitors Outlook and allows you to send emails or attachments that meet pre-defined criteria directly to a printer upon receipt. Different print settings can be defined for each rule, for example to be able to print certain emails in a different quality. The respective printer can be defined individually for each rule as well as separately for printing the email message or attachment. You can also specify that only certain pages of the email should be printed automatically (for example, print only the first or last page of a PDF attachment of the email).
Monitor Outlook folders
Examine incoming emails and apply appropriate rules
Automatically save emails and attachments
Save emails and email attachments from Outlook automatically into dynamically created folders
Print emails automatically
Send certain emails and attachments directly to the printer (for example, fax emails)
Optional further processing
Perform subsequent tasks, e.g., run a program with the filename of a saved attachment passed as parameter
With Automatic Email Processor for PC, emails received in Outlook can automatically be saved into a specified directory as PDF file, for example, in order to keep a copy of the message for backup purposes. Attachments and the email itself can also be embedded (as MSG file with or without digital signature) in the PDF file. The path as well as the folder and file name of the PDF file to be saved can be composed of various properties of the email, such as the date and, for example, a part of the subject.
With Auto Mail Processor, you can:
- Save emails automatically (as pdf file or in the original format)
- Automatically print emails and email attachments (pdf files, office documents etc.)
- Save attachments automatically (save all or certain attachments of an email by using a filter)
- Extract or print certain or all files from zip files
- Monitor an unlimited number of outlook folders
- Create custom rules for different tasks
- Filter by subject, sender, recipient, attachment file name...
- Receive status reports by email, forward messages or inform the sender
- Use command line parameters: only one run, exit, catch-up
- Create storage folders dynamically from properties of an email
- Perform subsequent actions such as start a program with parameters, mark the message as read, or move/copy the email into another outlook folder (copies can optionally be made unencrypted as well as without digital signature)
- Re-process all emails (with certain criteria) of an outlook email folder
- Archive emails from any outlook folder and period (e.G. As msg files)
- Have the email moved to a different outlook folder after processing and have subfolders generated dynamically from properties of the email
- Have an excel report with an overview and detailed information sent to you on a regular basis
- Limit the automatic processing of email messages to certain days and times
Note: 30 days trial version. Only the first 10 matching attachments are extracted in the demo version.