Zoho Meeting LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Simply visiting a web destination can start an online meeting that is powered by the latest enterprise security technologies and advanced collaboration tools.
Since the introduction of this web app, thousands of companies around the world have adopted its cloud-friendly approach to meetings and webinars, with tools that encourage easier sharing of ideas. This includes built-in support for screen sharing, whiteboards, session recording tools, download meeting recordings, participant management utility, and more.
- HD video and audio conferencing - Join meetings with high-quality video and crystal-clear audio, ensuring a seamless communication experience.
- Screen sharing and remote control - Share screens with participants, making it easy to collaborate and present information.
- Remote screen control - Take control of another participant's screen for efficient troubleshooting or demonstrations.
- Recording and playback - Record meetings and webinars with built-in tools that support online sharing or local downloading.
- Polls and surveys – Present interactive features like polls and surveys.
- Integrations with other Zoho apps – Expand online meetings with data managed by a wide array of popular Zoho apps, including Zoho CRM and Zoho Projects.
How to Use
Since this webapp is deployed without the need for any local application, users can simply start using it by signing up for an account and logging in. This will enable them access to a comprehensive dashboard from where they can schedule meetings, invite participants via email, SMS, or chat message with a special URL, and customize meeting settings according to their preferences.
During active meetings, users can take full control over advanced features like screen sharing, recording, sharing of interactive polls, and many other tools for enhancing collaboration and engagement.
Zoho Meeting for PC boasts a clean and intuitive user interface, making it easy for both hosts and participants to navigate the platform and engage in active video and audio calls.
The basic layout is well-organized, with clear icons and labels for each feature and an easy-to-learn way to navigate to all features this cloud platform offers. The app is optimized for both large PC displays and small portable devices such as iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
What is Zoho Meeting?
It is a cloud-based service that allows businesses and teams of all sizes to conduct online meetings and webinars with full support for modern collaboration features like HD video conferencing, screen sharing, and recording.
Is Zoho Meeting safe?
Yes, this app completely prioritizes the security and privacy of its users with strong encryption protocols, user management tools, password-protected meetings, and waiting room functionality
What integrations are offered in this collaboration webapp?
It can effortlessly take advantage of tools and services offered by external apps, including popular solutions such as Slack, Gmail, Microsoft Outlook, and a wide array of Zoho internal apps (Zoho CRM, Zoho Campaigns, Zoho Projects, Zoho Connect, Zoho Mail, Zoho Marketing Automation, Zoho Bookings, and more).
Zoom – A reliable cloud-based video conferencing tool known for its extensive feature set.
Microsoft Teams – A popular collaboration and video conferencing tool developed by Microsoft Corporation.
Google Meet – Secure video meetings and group calls for your business!
Cisco Webex – Call, meet, and message from one easy-to-use desktop app.
This webapp can be accessed in both FREE and premium tiers of use. A free license allows users to set up an unlimited number of meetings and webinars with up to 100 participants.
Premium tiers in separate “Meeting” and “Webinar” categories unlock additional tools and features, such as support for multiple hosts, advanced pools, remote control, integrations, API access, advanced analytics, meeting keynotes, VoIP and phone support, custom domains, advanced branding, and much more.
- 100 meeting participants
- 100 webinar attendees
- Unlimited meetings and webinars
- Up to 60 mins for meetings and webinars
- Screen sharing
- Share files during a meeting
- Meeting chat & notes
- Meeting reactions
- Raise hand & allow to talk
- Multiple video layouts
- Basic reports and analytics
- Virtual background
- Collaborative whiteboard
- Webinar series
- Moderate webinar attendees
This webapp has no specific requirements for any modern Windows PC, Mac, or mobile device.
- User-friendly interface.
- Robust feature set.
- Integration with other Zoho app ecosystems.
- Flexible pricing options.
- Reliable performance.
- Generous feature set in FREE tier of use.
Zoho Meeting is a powerful cloud-based service that simplifies online meetings and webinars, featuring an extensive feature set, user-friendly interface, and integration capabilities. While the free version has limitations and is more focused on smaller teams and businesses, the paid plans offer excellent value for larger and more ambitious businesses looking to supercharge their remote collaboration efforts.