Comprehensive knowledge of auto-starting locations
- 16 Nov 18 - XAMPP 7.2.12
- 16 Nov 18 - Unity 2018.2.16
- 16 Nov 18 - Mp3tag 2.90e
- 16 Nov 18 - Pale Moon 28.2.1 (64-bit)
- 16 Nov 18 - Mailbird 184.108.40.206
- 16 Nov 18 - Game Capture HD 3.70.29
- 16 Nov 18 - Psiphon 3 Build 140
- 16 Nov 18 - TuneFab Spotify Music Converter 2.4.0
- 16 Nov 18 - Windows PowerShell 6.1.1 (64-bit)
- 16 Nov 18 - GPU-Z 2.15.0
About Autoruns for Windows
This utility, which has the most comprehensive knowledge of auto-starting locations of any startup monitor, shows you what programs are configured to run during system bootup or login, and shows you the entries in the order Windows processes them. These programs include ones in your startup folder, Run, RunOnce, and other Registry keys. You can configure Autoruns for Windows to show other locations, including Explorer shell extensions, toolbars, browser helper objects, Winlogon notifications, auto-start services, and much more. Autoruns goes way beyond the MSConfig utility bundled with Windows Me and XP.Autoruns' Hide Signed Microsoft Entries option helps you to zoom in on third-party auto-starting images that have been added to your system... Read More »
- Win10 UpgradeWindows 10 Upgrade Assistant 1.4....
- UnInstallerAshampoo UnInstaller 7.0.0
- PC OptimizerPC Services Optimizer 3.2.999.1
- GeekGeekUninstaller 220.127.116.11
- Paragon DiskParagon Disk Wiper 10.1.25.328 (3...
- SystemCareAdvanced SystemCare Free 18.104.22.168...
- UninstallerWise Program Uninstaller 2.28.128
- DLL-FilesDLL-Files Client 2.3.0
- TweakPowerTweakPower 1.032
- FlashBootFlashBoot 3.2
- GlaryGlary Utilities 22.214.171.124
- BoostSpeedAuslogics BoostSpeed 10.0.19.0
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware