Brave Browser 1.27.109 (32-bit) LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Brave Browser (32-bit) 2021 full offline installer setup for PC
Built on top of the widely used Brave Rewards platform, users of this browser can even gather BAT token rewards by watching privacy-respecting ads, and distribute them to favorite content creators, or even automatically share them to the most visited websites.
- Load pages 3x to 6x faster
- Block data-grabbing ads and trackers
- Earn frequent flier-like tokens just for browsing
- Tip and contribute to websites directly through Rewards
One of the core features that enable enhanced security, fast browsing, and Brave Rewards platform by Brave Software Inc. usage is the reliance on the VPN network that is provided in cooperation with Guardian. Offering unparalleled security and privacy, these VPN servers are optimized to always protect user data (which is not keep logs of user’s online behavior or ever sell any data to 3rd parties) and in-depth customization options, this browser manages to elevate the use of secure VPNs to a whole new level.
It even provides users access to the security dashboard with tools for per-site security options and numerous tools for defeating malware, phishing, and malicious advertising. Most security-focused users can even elect to use Brave Sync, a plugin for encryption and synchronization of personal settings and bookmarks.
The full list of Brave Browser 2021 features is long and expansive, but it can be most easily separated into main categories – Address Bar tools, Shields plugin for protecting the user from malicious websites, Security services, Search, Tabs and Window tools, Brave Rewards service with extensive dashboard for monitoring earnings, contribution, tipping and more, Brave Firewall & VPN, and much more. Some features found in Brave are present only in the Premium tier of Use or only on the iOS platform.
It has quickly become one of the favorite internet clients for Windows OS users on both desktop, laptop, and mobile. It provides fast and secure browsing, automatically blocks ads and trackers, and offers an innovative and secure way to get rewarded for browsing.
Features and Highlights
- Ad blocking
- Fingerprinting prevention
- Cookie control
- HTTPS upgrading
- Block scripts
- Per-site shield settings
- Configurable global shield defaults
- Earn by viewing private ads
- Tip your favorite creators
- Contribute monthly to sites
- Auto-contribute to sites
- Verify with Uphold and move funds in and out of your wallet
- Become a verified creator and start earning BAT from tips, contributions and referrals
- Add Bookmark
- Autosuggest URLs
- Search from address bar
- Autosuggest search terms
- Show/hide bookmarks toolbar
- Show secure or insecure site
- Brave Desktop now supports most of the Chrome extensions in the chrome web store
- Clear browsing data
- Built-in password manager
- Form autofill
- Control content access to full-screen presentation
- Control site access to autoplay media
- Send “Do not track” with browsing requests
- Brave Firewall + VPN Software
- Block trackers across all apps
- Protects all connections
- We never share or sell you info
- VPN server does not know who you are
- Choose default search engine
- Use keyboard shortcuts for alternate search engines
- Option to use DuckDuckGo for private window search
- Browsing without intermediaries
- Access content directly from the IPFS network
- Make a playlist. Right in your browser
- Save now, watch or listen later
- On a flight, a commute, or a road trip to nowhere
- Any media, any stream
What is Brave Rewards?
Brave Rewards allows you to Earn and Give anonymously. With the Rewards, you can enable Ads to earn anonymously and get paid for your attention, and utilize the earnings to give Creators anonymously for their Content. If you utilize an Uphold wallet for contributions, then any contribution made to a Creator is visible to Uphold as your bank and is no longer anonymous.
Do I have to pay Brave to go ad-free?
No, the browser will always be free to use — you don’t need to pay to block ads and tracking.
How do I download and install Brave?
- Download the installation file.
- If prompted, click Run or Save.
- If you chose Save, double-click the download to start installing.
Also Available: Download Brave Browser for Mac