CoffeeCup HTML Editor 16.1 Build 808 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
CoffeeCup HTML Editor 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Get started in seconds
Getting to work on your website is lightning quick thanks to a wide range of start options. Create new HTML or CSS files from scratch, or get a jumpstart on a pro design with an existing theme or ready to use layout. Already have a site in progress? Open its files from your computer, or open them straight from your web server. With the Open From Web option, you can take any website as a starting point, and it doesn’t have to be yours.
A logical structure keeps things running smoothly and eliminates pesky issues like broken links and images. With that in mind, designed Website Projects, a comprehensive workflow that gives you complete control over how your website is organized.
The Components Library - a gigantic timesaver
Every website has elements like a menu, footer, or header that are reused across pages. With the Components Library you can save these types of elements in one place and then embed them into any page you want. Now instead of updating each instance of the element manually, just edit the library item and it will automatically update everywhere.
Code with confidence
A comprehensive Tag Reference section puts the correct tags right at your fingertips. Code Completion automatically suggests tags as you type them and smartly suggests selectors from your referenced CSS files. A built-in Validation Tool allows you to check code of all types for perfectly valid pages. Using these tools helps to produce valid code making your pages display consistently, and be more accessible to disabled users and search engines. Every single time.
Visual code selector + Live preview
Utilize the split-screen preview to see your webpage displayed right below your code. Or use the external preview to display your page in another window or a second monitor. Want to experiment with some code? The live preview shows you exactly what your design will look like as you work.
Made for authentic code enthusiasts
Perfectionists, masters of organization, and SEO aficionados, this app is built for you. Coding your own sites may be one of the most rewarding things you can do. With CoffeeCup HTML Builder you will be up for that task.
Ready for the semantic web
Adding structured, or semantic, data to label content should be a top priority for any site. Search engines are increasingly relying on this approach to better understand what the content is about, which in turn allows them to improve the overall search experience. Pages that properly use structured data (especially the schema.org vocabulary) are therefore favored above others and are likely to obtain a better search rank. Get started with the HTML Editor and add meaningful data about your website with ease.
The built-in FTP uploader painlessly publishes the website to the place of your choice. Pick any web host (or use your own server), add the corresponding FTP settings and go live with a single click. Easily switch between addresses; For example, from a work-in-progress to a live production site. Or go ftp-free by syncing with the CoffeeCup hosting platform. Get a custom domain name or use your own. Connecting is easy , simply use your CoffeeCup credentials (email and password). It's not required that you use it, but you will have eternal love if you do.
More reasons to love CoffeeCup HTML Editor:
- Cross-browser compatibility is important, so the HTML Creator gives you the option to add up to 10 different browsers and then open them from inside the program.
- Certain characters have to be formatted as HTML entities in order to render properly. The Characters tab lets you insert these entities with a click of your mouse.
- Website Projects help keep your website organized, all but eliminating broken links and incorrectly referenced images.
- The built-in Validate HTML tool opens the W3C markup validation service in your default web browser.
- HTML and CSS code completion virtually eliminates unclosed tags and typos; it even serves up the selectors from every referenced CSS file.
- The HTML Editor comes with 10 new, professionally designed themes. Preview them before you apply them to your pages in the snazzy new Theme Chooser.
- The Tags tab is a comprehensive reference for (X)HTML, PHP, and CSS tags.
- Split-Screen Preview lets you view your webpage in a browser right from inside the Code Editor.
Note: 28 days trial version.