CommView 7.0 Build 794 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
This application captures every packet on the wire to display important information such as a list of packets and network connections, vital statistics, protocol distribution charts, and so on. You can examine, save, filter, import, and export captured packets, view protocol decodes down to the lowest layer with a full analysis of over 100 supported protocols. With this information, the tool can help you pinpoint network problems and troubleshoot software and hardware.
The tool includes a VoIP analyzer for an in-depth analysis, recording, and playback of SIP and H.323 voice communications. For remote monitoring tasks, you can use a special, optional add-on for the app: CommView Remote Agent. It allows Comm View users to capture network traffic on any computer where Remote Agent is running, regardless of the computer's physical location. This powerful and unique technology broadens your monitoring range: you are no longer limited by your LAN segment or personal computer.
Features and Highlights
- View detailed IP connections statistics: IP addresses, ports, sessions, etc.
- Reconstruct TCP sessions.
- Map packets to the application that is sending or receiving them.
- View protocols distribution, bandwidth utilization, and network nodes charts and tables.
- Generate traffic reports in real-time.
- Browse captured and decoded packets in real-time.
- Search for strings or hex data in captured packet contents.
- Import and export packets in Sniffer®, EtherPeek™, AiroPeek™, Observer®, NetMon, Wireshark/Tcpdump, and Wireshark/pcapng formats, export packets in hex and text formats.
- Configure alarms that can notify you about important events, such as suspicious packets, high bandwidth utilization, unknown addresses, etc.
- Create your own plug-ins for decoding any protocol.
- Exchange data with your application over TCP/IP.
- Export any IP address to SmartWhois for quick, easy IP lookup.
- Capture loopback traffic.
- And much more!
Note: 30 days trial version.