Construct 3 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Construct is the game creation tool known for it's non-stop updates and improvements. There's a lot more to come. The webapp is not a template engine. It's a fully featured game development tool. Make something unique and truly your own creation. Get access to dark themed editor. You can also create your own themes and colour schemes. Make your game development environment as individual as you and your games.
In a few easy clicks, you can publish your games to Steam, iOS, Android, Windows and a host of other places. Get your games in front of millions of potential players and make the next big hit! Runs in the browser. Translated into 6 languages.
Construct's unique block-based approach is a simple and exciting way to start designing games. There's no need to learn the syntax of complicated programming languages. Each block is a list of conditions on the left. When those conditions are met, it performs the actions on the right.
Construct 3 can build Android apps for you. Simply export your project, and a few clicks later you’ll have an Android APK ready to publish. For iOS you can download an Xcode project ready for testing or publishing. Monetise your apps with In-App Purchases (IAP) and ads. There’s also support for Facebook Instant Games and Playable Ads.
Features and Highlights
- Built-in image editor with animations support
- Custom collision polygons
- Tilemap editor ideal for grid-aligned games
- A physics engine for realistic simulations
- Intelligent and highly optimised pathfinding
- Instant Savegames support
- Organise objects and effects on to layers
- In-editor live previews of particles, animations and more
- Advanced text formatting with BBCode, including with Sprite Fonts and Web Fonts, as well as text effects like typewriter animation
- A range of form controls to easily get input from the user
- Advanced media support including video playback, recording gameplay videos, camera input, microphone input, audio effects, and more
- Easily integrate other web content with iframes, including embedded YouTube videos
- Use data formats like JSON, XML, data structures like Dictionaries and Arrays, and edit them visually with the data editors
- Use networking including AJAX, WebSockets, and make multiplayer games based on WebRTC DataChannels
- Get more insight into how your game is working with the debugger
- Watch real-time CPU and GPU performance measurements in the profiler
- Convenient search including find all references
- Multi-monitor support, allowing different windows on different displays
- Use different editor themes including a dark theme
Note: Paying customers need to connect to the internet every 7 days to validate their license. An internet connection is required to use some features such as the build service.