What's new in this version:
- Change log not available for this version
- Integrated Facebook Instant Games SDK and game templates, allowing users to quickly integrate features of Facebook Instant Games
- A one-click packaging process in the Cocos Creator Build Panel. Games can be packaged directly into Facebook Instant Games.
- Developers only need to do a few simple steps. Cocos Creator handles all the technical aspects, you just need to code your game.
- New: Support for Russian added (Special thanks to Aleksey Cheremnykh)
- Three new crypto suites have been integrated. Now, for PBKDF2-based encryption the algorithms Twofish, Serpent, and Camellia are also included
- The hash iteration counter following PBKDF2 (password-based encryption) can now optionally be set by the user (this is backward compatible)
- UI workflow improvements regarding the progress window (e.g., in case the key generation takes a long time)
- Fix: Performance improvement due to an internal buffer which was too small. In some cases, the data transfer rate could drop to 1 MB/s (e.g., on exFAT)
- Fix: Under unclarified circumstances, it could happen that no file dialogs appear