Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Features and Highlights
- Supports a part of external USB disks
- Monitoring health status and temperature
- Alert Mail
- Graph of S.M.A.R.T. information
- Control AAM/APM settings
- Controller Information
- General Information
- S.M.A.R.T. Information
- Result of IDENTIFY DEVICE command
- Result of SMART READ DATA command
- Result of SMART READ THRESHOLD command
Unknown “Buffer Size”
The field of buffer size supports a maximum of 32 MB and this filed is obsolete.
Unknown “Rotation Rate”
The filed of rotation rate is defined by ATA8-ACS. So, almost disks do not report rotation rate.
CrystalDiskInfo supports only IDE (Parallel ATA) and Serial ATA disks connected internal ATA controller (Chipset included). Crystal Disk InfoPortable supports a part of USB-HDD. CrystalDiskInfo does not support RAID disks and IDE (Parallel ATA) and Serial ATA disks connected external ATA controller.