DisplayCAL 22.214.171.124 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
DisplayCAL 2023 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Calibrate and characterize your display devices using one of many supported measurement instruments, with support for multi-display setups and a variety of available options for advanced users, such as verification and reporting functionality to evaluate ICC profiles and display devices, creating video 3D LUTs, as well as optional CIECAM02 gamut mapping to take into account varying viewing conditions. Other features include:
- Support of colorimeter corrections for different display device types to increase the absolute accuracy of colorimeters. Corrections can be imported from vendor software or created from measurements if a spectrometer is available.
- Check display device uniformity via measurements.
- Test chart editor: Create charts with any amount and composition of color patches, easy copy & paste from CGATS, CSV files (only tab-delimited), and spreadsheet applications, for profile verification and evaluation.
- Create synthetic ICC profiles with custom primaries, white- and black point as well as tone response for use as working spaces or source profiles in device linking (3D LUT) transforms.
- CalMAN X2 (treated as i1 Display 2)
- Datacolor/ColorVision Spyder2
- Datacolor Spyder3 (since ArgyllCMS 1.1.0)
- Datacolor Spyder4 (since ArgyllCMS 1.3.6)
- Datacolor Spyder5 (since ArgyllCMS 1.7.0)
- Datacolor SpyderX (since ArgyllCMS 2.1.0)
- Hughski ColorHug (Linux support since ArgyllCMS 1.3.6, Windows support with newest ColorHug firmware since ArgyllCMS 1.5.0, fully functional Mac OS X support since ArgyllCMS 1.6.2)
- Hughski ColorHug2 (since ArgyllCMS 1.7.0)
- Image Engineering EX1 (since ArgyllCMS 1.8.0)
- Klein K10-A (since ArgyllCMS 1.7.0. The K-1, K-8 and K-10 are also reported to work)
- Lacie Blue Eye (treated as i1 Display 2)
- Sencore ColorPro III, IV & V (treated as i1 Display 1)
- Sequel Imaging MonacoOPTIX/Chroma 4 (treated as i1 Display 1)
- X-Rite Chroma 5 (treated as i1 Display 1)
- X-Rite ColorMunki Create (treated as i1 Display 2)
- X-Rite ColorMunki Smile (since ArgyllCMS 1.5.0)
- X-Rite DTP92
- X-Rite DTP94
- X-Rite/GretagMacbeth/Pantone Huey
- X-Rite/GretagMacbeth i1 Display 1
- X-Rite/GretagMacbeth i1 Display 2/LT (the HP DreamColor/Advanced Profiling Solution versions of the instrument are also reported to work)
- X-Rite i1 Display Pro, ColorMunki Display (since ArgyllCMS 1.3.4. The HP DreamColor, NEC SpectraSensor Pro and SpectraCal C6 versions of the instrument are also reported to work)
DisplayCAL is developed and maintained by Florian Höch, and would not be possible without ArgyllCMS, which is developed and maintained by Graeme W. Gill.
Also Available: Download DisplayCAL for Mac