Dr. Folder 126.96.36.199 LATEST
Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Dr. Folder 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Location of the Startup folder in Windows 11/10
- Open the WinX Menu
- Select Run to open the Run box
- Type shell:startup and hit Enter to open the Current Users Startup folder
- Type shell:common startup and hit Enter to open the All Users Startup folder.
- Get organized - Prioritize your tasks or indicate process progress with 'priority' icons
- Save time on finding the file - Put your folders in order in 1 click
- Protect valuable information from accidental removal - Highlight important folders that must not be removed
- Personalize your workspace - Make your folders distinct from other folders, shared with other users on one PC or LAN
- It can change the Network folder icon. So you can customize your LAN
- It contains additional icons for office work
- It allows you to change the folder icon with the easiest way (Just one mouse click)
- The program has two additional options for folder icon changes: "Make customized folder distributable" (portable) and "Apply selected icon to all subfolders"
- It can mark folders by priority (high, normal, low), by the degree of work complete (done, half-done, planned), by work status (approved, rejected, pending) and by the type of the information contained in a folder (work files, important files, temp files, private files).
- The app can change a folder's color to normal, dark and light states
- It changes folder icons from within a popup menu of the folders. To change a folder icon, you don't even need to run the program!
- Dr. Folder's popup menu contains convenient category submenus.
- It contains a User Icons tab where you can add an unlimited quantity of your favorite icons and mark folders with them. It's easy!
Note: 31 days trial version.