Exiland Backup Pro 6.1 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Exiland Backup Pro 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Exiland Backup Pro is the full-featured edition. It includes all the features of the Standard edition, plus it allows you to back up files from multiple PCs through a local network, back up of open (locked) files using VSS (Volume Shadow Copy), FTP, SFTP (SSH) and save backups to any storage. The Professional edition runs as a Windows service in background regardless of user sessions. It is excellently suited for backing up any data in a local network: work documents, MS Outlook files (*.ost, *.pst), MS Exchange, database files, website files, user profiles, etc. It gives you full control over the backup creation. You can download the demo version of the program to try it out before you decide to purchase it.
All you have to do is to create a task by specifying the source folders that you want to copy, the schedule for running the task, and the folder where to save the backups. Everything else the program will do for you!
In addition, you can copy the source files with the specified compression level to a ZIP archive, encrypt them, split the archives into volumes, and duplicate backups to any locations for greater security: Local Network, NAS storages, FTP, SSH servers (UNIX), synchronize files and much more. Exiland Backup runs on all Windows and Windows Server operating systems.
Features and Highlights
- Supports four backup types: Full, Incremental, Differential, and Synchronization of files
- Backs up open (locked) files used by other applications such as MS Outlook (*.pst, *.ost), MSSQL (*.mdf, *.ldf), and etc. (VSS - Volume Shadow Copy)
- Can copy files from different computers through LAN
- Backs up the data from local and network drives, removable devices, flash drives, NAS, FTP, SFTP (SSH) servers
- Uses fast multi-threaded copying
- Compresses the data using the standard ZIP format, strong AES encryption; supports of archives greater than 2.1 GB
- Runs as a Windows service
- Accesses network folders using the specified account (login and password)
- Duplicates backups
- Logs all the backup operations
- Supports three types of notifications: e-mail, SMS, or screen
- Allows the users to view and restore files from backups
Note: Limited functionality in the demo version. The trial period is 30 days.