Free Alarm Clock
Free Alarm Clock 5.2 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Alarms that you set will sound even if a computer goes to sleep. While your PC is sleeping and the time comes to activate your alarm, Free Alarm Clock will wake your PC up. The alarm clock can remind you about important events by playing your favorite music and showing a notification message. You can set the alarm volume levels to a comfortable level depending on the time of the day.
The alarm settings offered are:
- Time - Alarm time in your Windows native format.
- Repeat - You can set one-time alarms or repeat alarms. You can use the same time and sound settings on consecutive days after you set the initial alarm.
- Label - Label different alarms to indicate activities you must do at the sound of the alarm.
- Show message - If this checkbox is unchecked, then the signal can be stopped by clicking the icon in the system tray.
- Sound - Select the sound you want to wake up to. You can adjust the alarm sound by pressing the "Browse" button. The alarm clock comes with several sounds and offers full access to your music library.
- Turn on the volume - When the time comes to activate your alarm, the program will set the alarm volume to a predefined level.
- Loop - The sound plays repeatedly.
- Snooze - Activates the "Snooze" feature on your computer.
- Wake up the computer from a sleep mode - While your PC is in sleep/hibernation mode and the time comes to activate your alarm, Free Alarm Clock will wake up your computer.
- Turn on the monitor power - This allows you to turn your computer's monitor on.