Free Screen Recorder 10.6 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Screen Recorder 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
The primary feature of the Screen Recorder desktop app is to facilitate the seamless recording of full screen or user-defined areas. The app supports a wide array of video file formats (MP4, AVI, FLV, WMV, and H264), infusion of custom image watermarks, text overlays, dual-monitor detection, and support for recording in high resolutions and framerates (even 4K 60fps).
The straightforward functionality of Screen Recorder app is powered by its streamlined and easy to use interface. While the design and color of the app harken back to the early days of PC computing, the tools present in the app are more than comparable to many modern alternative apps. The splash screen of the app features a no-nonsense tool for quick screen recording and just a few tools for tweaking – the recording area selection, audio feed picker, and output directory. But much more is hidden behind the Settings icon that activates an in-depth configuration screen with seven individual tabs – Target, Video, Audio, Watermark, Cursor, Screenshot, and Hotkey. The number of options present in these tabs can enable everyone to customize and speed up their workflow, easily capturing the exact video files that are needed. Starting and ending of video recordings can be managed manually with Record tools inside the app, or much easily via the help of keyboard shortcuts (Start, Pause, Stop and Screenshot, all totally configurable).
Screen Recorder for Free is optimized for use on all versions of Microsoft Windows OS after (and including) Windows XP. Users are recommended to free up as many resources as possible when recording videos since the high resolution and framerate video presets can require a bit stronger hardware than it is present in some older PC configurations.
Features and Highlights
- Allow capture full screen, user-defined window and also capture from camera
- Record audio from computer sounds and microphone
- High-quality video format output, supports MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, H264 and so on
- Allow capture screenshots during the recording process
- Allow adding mouse click effect (include sound effect)
- Supports both text watermark and image watermark
- Supports hotkey setting for start, pause and stop recording
- Supports auto recording and auto-stop recording
- Supports computer with dual monitor
- Supports 4K video recording and high FPS recording under Windows 10
- Allow auto split up a large recording video file.