Google AdWords Editor 1.5.2 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Google Ads Editor 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Audience targeting (including the ability to exclude audiences) is now available in Smart Display campaigns. Bumper video campaigns are now simply video campaigns that have a Manual cost-per-thousand-impressions (Manual CPM) bid strategy. If you like, you can change your bidding strategy to Target cost-per-thousand-impressions (Target CPM), which will allow you to add in-stream ads to these campaigns.
The Maximize conversions bidding strategy is now available for display campaigns and Smart Display campaigns. The Maximize conversions bid strategy for TrueView for action campaigns is now supported in the Ads Editor. When reviewing your responsive search ads in Google Ads Editor, you’ll now see an “Ad strength” column, which assigns each of your ads a quality rating. Hover over an ad’s rating to get suggestions for how to improve the quality of that ad. Note: this feature is currently only available in English.
Multiple account support
Select and open multiple accounts in a single window, and make edits across them.
Make changes faster with a fresh new look that reduces visual clutter and creates a space for calm productivity.
Full support for non-skippable video ads
It now supports non-skippable in-stream video campaigns, ad groups, and ads.
This version of Google AdsEditor includes 5 new custom rules. The new rules can alert you if:
- There are no responsive search ads in a Search Network campaign’s ad group (when that ad group already contains at least one enabled expanded text ad)
- A video campaign (that isn’t a TrueView for action campaign) isn’t targeting Google video partners
- A video discovery ad group is targeting a keyword or topic
- A TrueView campaign is only targeting YouTube search but only has TrueView in-stream video ads
- A video campaign has a start and end date but is using an average daily budget
Features and Highlights
- Use bulk editing tools to quickly make multiple changes.
- Export and import files to share proposals or make changes to an account.
- View statistics for all campaigns or a subset of campaigns.
- Copy or move items between ad groups and campaigns.
- Keep working even when you're offline.
Note: Requires Google account.
Also Available: Download Google Ads Editor for Mac