Protect your Windows computer against file-encrypting!
- 21 Oct 18 - SMPlayer 18.10.0 (64-bit)
- 21 Oct 18 - CrystalDiskMark 6.0.2
- 21 Oct 18 - MKVToolNix 28.0.0 (64-bit)
- 21 Oct 18 - Chromium 71.0.3588.0
- 21 Oct 18 - CrystalDiskInfo 7.8.2
- 21 Oct 18 - save2pc 18.104.22.1682
- 20 Oct 18 - MediaMonkey 22.214.171.1241
- 20 Oct 18 - PlayOn 4.5.2 Build 23519
- 20 Oct 18 - Nero 2019 Platinum 126.96.36.199
- 20 Oct 18 - Unity 2018.2.13
About GridinSoft Anti-Ransomware
GridinSoft Anti-Ransomware works as a vaccine for PC! When protection is enabled, the ransomware bypasses your Windows computer! GridinSoft Anti-Ransomware allows you to protect your computer against file-encrypting in a few simple click! Just run GridinSoft Anti-Ransomware and be sure that your computer protected from any cryptor virus 24/7. You will never know how much it cost to restore your data after file-encrypting virus attack with GridinSoft Anti-Ransomware.GridinSoft Anti-Ransomware Features:Ransomware is dangerousHackers and cybercriminals are developing new ways to infect computers. and they are more harmful than all viruses which you've seen before. Download now this WannaCry Ransomware Remover!Your data is at riskWithout any pr... Read More »
- Norton EraserNorton Power Eraser 188.8.131.52
- Anti-MalwareEmsisoft Anti-Malware 2018.9.1.89...
- Anti-MalwareAuslogics Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206
- BitdefenderBitdefender Anti-Ransomware 1.0.1...
- Safety ScannerMicrosoft Safety Scanner 1.0.3001...
- McAfee StingerMcAfee Labs Stinger 220.127.116.1127 (...
- CureIt!Dr.Web CureIt! 11.1
- SuperSuperAntiSpyware 6.0.1264
- CybereasonCybereason RansomFree 18.104.22.168
- IObit FighterIObit Malware Fighter Free 6.2.0....
- TDSSKillerKaspersky TDSSKiller 22.214.171.124
- Sophos ToolSophos Virus Removal Tool 2.7.0
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware