Performance tuning tool for novice and experienced enthusiasts to overclock!
Intel Extreme Tuning Utility 22.214.171.124
Key details about this download
- The file will be downloaded from author's server
- This file is safe and scanned with 70 antivirus apps
- All files are in original form. FileHorse does not repack or modify downloads in any way
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 4.5.10
- BraveBrave Browser 1.40.109 (64-bit)
- BinanceBinance - Buy Bitcoin, NFT & Cryp...
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2022 23.4.1 (6...
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Market Sca...
- MailbirdMailbird 126.96.36.199
- VideoProcVideoProc Converter 4.8
- inPixioinPixio Photo Studio 12.0
- UniConverterWondershare UniConverter 13.6.0
- iTop VPNiTop VPN 3.5.0
- mSpymSpy - Parental Control
- iTransoriTransor for WhatsApp 5.1.0
About Intel Extreme Tuning Utility
Intel Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel XTU) is a simple Windows-based performance-tuning software for novice and experienced enthusiasts to overclock, monitor, and stress a system. The software interface exposes a set of robust capabilities common in most enthusiast platforms along with special new features available on new Intel® Processors and Intel® Motherboards. Intel Extreme Tuning Utility is an Amazing tool for overclock!Features and Highlights Installation and platform support for Next generation Intel Core processor family. Introduce per core monitors (Frequencies, Voltage, and Utilization). Read More »
- GPU-ZGPU-Z 2.46.0
- OHMOpen Hardware Monitor 0.9.6
- ProcessProcess Monitor 3.89
- RAMDiskRAMDisk 4.4.0 RC 36
- SpeedFanSpeedFan 4.52
- OpenGL ViewerOpenGL Extension Viewer 6.3.7
- SuperpositionSuperposition Benchmark 1.1
- AfterburnerMSI Afterburner 4.6.4
- MSI CenterMSI Center 1.0.50
- IntelIntel Processor Diagnostic Tool 4...
- PsToolsPsTools 2.48
- DiskBossDiskBoss 12.9.18 (32-bit)
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This product is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with more than 70 antivirus programs
We serve all files as they were released. We do not use bundlers or download-managers