Fix the .jar association program on Windows PC
Click on the button below to start the download.
To keep our website clean and safe please report any issues regarding this download.
- Malwarebytes Malwarebytes 4.2.3
- Brave Brave Browser 1.17.75 (64-bit)
- Data Recovery MiniTool Power Data Recovery Free...
- Photoshop Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 188.8.131.52...
- LDPlayer LDPlayer - Android Emulator 4.0.4...
- Luminar Luminar Photo Editor 4.3.0
- GameLoop GameLoop 184.108.40.206
- Nitro Pro Nitro Pro 220.127.116.117 (64-bit)
- World of Tanks World of Tanks
- iCareFone Tenorshare iCareFone 7.2.3
- Chedot Chedot Browser
- Fixppo iMyFone Fixppo 7.9.5
If you double-click on a jar file, and your Java application does not start, your .jar association has been hijacked. You can fix the problem with Jarfix.The root cause of the problem above is, that a program has stolen the .jar association. If you have installed the Java Runtime Environment the first time, the file type called "jar" is assigned to javaw.exe correctly. "jar" is an abbreviation for "java archive" and javaw.exe is the correct program to execute a .jar. However, on Windows, any program can steal a file type at any time even if it is already associated with a Jarfix app.Many zip/unzip programs prefer to do this because a jar is stored in the .zip format. If you double-click on a .jar, your pack program opens the file, rather th... Read More »
- SQL Developer Oracle SQL Developer 20.2.0 (32-b...
- Octave Octave 6.1.0 (32-bit)
- WeBuilder WeBuilder 2020 16.2
- Notepad++ Notepad++ 7.9.1 (32-bit)
- dbForge Studio dbForge Studio for MySQL Professi...
- Workstation VMware Workstation 16.1.0 Build 1...
- Terraform Terraform 0.12.25 (32-bit)
- VASSAL Engine VASSAL Engine 3.4.11
- PyCharm PyCharm 2020.3
- SmartGit SmartGit 20.2.0
- Mockplus Mockplus Classic 18.104.22.168
- Free Pascal Free Pascal 3.2.0 (32-bit)
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware