Analyze possible security lapses in your Windows setup
- 22 Oct 18 - Firefox 63.0 (64-bit)
- 22 Oct 18 - Python 3.7.1 (64-bit)
- 22 Oct 18 - Remote Utilities - Viewer 188.8.131.52
- 22 Oct 18 - Remote Utilities - Host 184.108.40.206
- 22 Oct 18 - MySQL Workbench 8.0.13 (64-bit)
- 22 Oct 18 - RogueKiller 220.127.116.11
- 22 Oct 18 - KiTTY 0.70.0.6
- 22 Oct 18 - Iris 1.1.0
- 22 Oct 18 - Process Lasso 18.104.22.1682 (64-bit)
- 22 Oct 18 - Movavi Video Converter 19.0.0
About MBSA (32-bit)
Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (popularly called by its short name MBSA) is a free tool, designed to help small and medium-sized organizations to assess and beef up the security of their networks. It analyzes the used computer defense tools, and if they are found to be out-of-date, it scans for security updates, and when possible hot fixes are offered. All of this is done through very streamlined and easy to access interface, which enables even inexperience d users and people with small computer technical knowledge to easily get informed about the quality of their networks and software vulnerabilities. Those can include Windows administrative vulnerabilities, database vulnerabilities, state of security updates, weak passwords and more... Read More »
- HMA! Pro VPNHMA! Pro VPN 4.3.133
- Panda VPNPanda Free VPN 18.05.00
- CCProxyCCProxy 8.0 Build 20180914
- LastPassLastPass 4.18.0 (32-bit)
- ZenMate VPNZenMate VPN for Windows 22.214.171.124
- BartVPNBartVPN 1.2.2
- BitdefenderBitdefender Total Security 2019 B...
- HP SimplePassHP SimplePass 8.01.46
- SystemCareAdvanced SystemCare Ultimate 11.2...
- WebrootWebroot SecureAnywhere Internet S...
- PrivateTunnelPrivateTunnel 2.8.4
- Password BossPassword Boss 3.1.3562.0
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 59 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware