Ontrack EasyRecovery Pro 126.96.36.199 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Ontrack EasyRecovery Pro 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
To be able to serve all your needs, developers of Ontrack EasyRecovery Pro has built-in support for data recovery from multiple storage mediums, including hard drives, SSDs, optical drives, and removable storage drives. Support for all versions of RAID configurations is also present.
Installation and Use
If you wish to install Ontrack EasyRecovery to your PC after you have noticed the loss of your files, it is imperative that you don’t install this app on the same partition where your lost files were located. A new install location is needed to ensure that your hard drive will not overwrite the storage sectors where your lost data was located.
After a brief and simple installation, the tool will prompt users to pick the location (partition or a specific directory) where your files were previously located. If your entire partition or drive is missing, you can easily select an option “Can’t Find Drive” that will focus on recovering your lost partition.
After a brief scan, you will be presented with the list of the deleted folders and files from the selected location. You can manually select which files you want to recover or choose one of the presets that will focus on specific file types (Documents, Office Documents, Emails, Photos, Audio files, or Videos).
The app features numerous advanced settings and additional tools that can use to gain better oversight over your storage drives. This includes a fully-featured suite of Disk Diagnostic tests and Disk Tools.
Features and Highlights
- Comprehensive Data Recovery – Secure and reliable way to recover any number of files that were lost through accidental deletion, reformation, attacks from malicious software, corrupt storage mediums, or other data loss scenarios.
- Quick Scan and Deep Scan – Focus on the specific area of your storage medium to quickly find recently deleted files or perform a comprehensive deep scan to locate files that are more difficult to recover.
- Restore Deleted Volumes – Available both for Windows and Mac, this advanced tool enables users to easily locate, restore and gain access to corrupt, damaged, or deleted storage volumes (HFS, HFS+, FAT, NTFS or ExFAT).
- Stop and Start – Restore lost files at your own pace. You can pause the restore process and resume it at a later time.
- Preview recoverable files before saving – Make sure you are restoring the correct files by viewing them in the browsing screen.
- Comprehensive optical media recovery - CD, DVD, Blu Ray Disc, HFS, HFS+, HFSX, Rock Ridge, ISO 9660, Joliet, and UDF
- Wide OS support - Win 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista & XP
- Six supported languages - EN, DE, FR, IT, ES, CN
Ontrack Easy Recovery Professional can be accessed via a free trial! Premium options found only in paid versions of the app include tools for repairing corrupted photos and video files, as well as in-depth support for RAID drives and more exotic Linux file systems (EXT2, EXT3 & EXT4).