PixelLab for PC LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
PixelLab for PC 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
With a wide array of useful tools, the PixelLab app is today regarded as a viable alternative to Photoshop and many other premium editing apps, especially if the user has a need to enhance their pictures with 3D text, stickers, and shapes.
The app features a streamlined interface that offers the easy discovery of all its tools. This includes specific tabs and customizable tools for adding text, 3D text, text effects, colors and fonts, a wide array of stickers, custom drawing tools for more artistic users, and a wide array of other tools for Background removal, editing image perspective, loading memes, a library of famous text quotes, and much more.
App has its own import/export service that can handle all popular image formats. All in all, developers of this app have managed to expand the capability of this app to include over 60 valuable tools, with more scheduled to be added regularly.
The most popular way to get the PixelLab product running on a PC is with the help of BlueStacks Android Emulator. This is done by simply following the installer instructions and then adding an APK file of this Android application to it, which will automatically install the app on the virtual Android device and enable PC users to start interacting with it immediately. Since the app is touch-friendly, almost all interactions with the app are done with the mouse. Alternatively, this app can also be run on PC with the help of the Nox App Player Android Emulator.
PixelLab for PC is 100% FREE and can be run on all modern versions of Windows OS. Users should be aware that a bit stronger CPU is needed to emulate Android apps.
Features and Highlights
- Text: add and customize as many text objects as you want…
- 3D Text: create 3d texts and overlay them on top of your images, or have them stand on their own in a cool poster…
- Text effects: make your text stand out with dozens of text effects like: Shadow, Inner Shadow, Stroke, Background, Reflection, Emboss, Mask, 3d text...
- Text color: Set your text to any fill option you want, be it a simple color, a linear gradient, a radial gradient, or an image texture.
- Text font: choose from 100+, hand-picked fonts. Or use your own fonts!
- Stickers: add and customize as many stickers, emojis, shapes, as you want...
- Import images: add your own images from the gallery. This could come in handy when you have your own stickers, or you want to composite two images...
- Draw: pick a pen size, a color, then draw anything you want. after that, the drawing acts like a shape and you can resize it, rotate it, add shadow to it...
- Change the background: with the possibility of making it: a color, a gradient, or an image.
- Save as a project: you can save anything you do as a project. It'll be available for use even after closing the app!
- Remove the background: be it a green screen, a blue screen, or simply a white background behind an object in an image that you found on Google images; PixelLab can make it transparent for you.
- Edit image perspective: you can now perform perspective editing (warp). Handy for, replacing a monitor's content, changing a road sign's text, adding logos on boxes...
- Image effects: enhance your pictures' look by applying some of the available effects, which include vignette, stripes, hue, saturation...
- Export your Image: save or share in any format or resolution you want, For easy access, you can use the Quick Share buttons to share the image to social media apps with a click of a button (ex: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...)
- Create memes: using the provided meme preset, you can easily have your memes ready for sharing in a matter of seconds.
- Browse quotes and insert anything you like, into what you're making!