Plagiarism Detector 2129 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Plagiarism Detector is a Microsoft Windows 10 (XP, Vista,7,8, etc.) desktop application to check sets of documents against the major search engine databases trying to locate the possible sources and define the exact amount of shared information.
Plagiarism Detector's main task is the automated detection of digital plagiarism (that is unauthorized copy-paste of textual material) that originated from the world wide web. It was designed to use the biggest digital publicly open database in the world - that of the search engines.
It has many (see next page) that cover all possible situations when it comes to text comparison and searches!
It has won multiple Plagiarism Detection competitions in multiple countries. It has been recognized as one of the best available solutions for Plagiarism Detection and Prevention! It was built with KISS principle: structural complexity with functional simplicity!
It supports multiple document formats:
- *.pdf, *.doc, *.docx, *.html, *.txt, *.rtf, *.odt.
- Microsoft Word versions from 2000 to 2017 (*.docx).
- Microsoft PowerPoint versions from 2000 to 2017 (*.pptx).
- Native PDF support - no 3rd party software required.
- Multiple text extraction engines available to ensure correctness.
- Automatic encoding detection.
- Multiple encoding support for plain text documents.
It has advanced functions:
- 97% Effectiveness - No False Positives.
- Automatic Reference Detection and processing.
- Multiple documents processing.
- Quotes detection algorithms.
- PDF reports online converter.
- Online Report Sharing.
- Robust functions to run plagiarism checks easy and effective!
Note: 10 uses the trial version. Only one document can be processed at once. Only the 600 initial words are scanned.