Process Lasso 220.127.116.11 (32-bit) LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Process Lasso (32-bit) 2020 full offline installer setup for PC
Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU - leading to hangs, micro-lags, freezing (even crashing), and delays in your keystroke and/or mouse actions. Process Lasso is not yet another task manager. Instead, it is an advanced process priority optimization and system automation utility for Windows PC. It offers process priority optimization, CPU core affinity optimization, power plan automation, automated rules, and so much more; you name it (within this area), and ProcessLasso does it.
It's most popular feature is the unique process optimization technology called ProBalance (Process Balance) that will improve your PC's responsiveness and stability by making intelligent dynamic adjustments to the priority class and/or CPU affinity of problematic background processes. ProBalance will intelligently adjust process priorities and CPU affinities to positively impact the responsiveness of any Windows PC and/or Server (all Windows Server variants).
Features and Highlights
- ProBalance dynamic priority optimization
- Works great for desktops, laptops, and netbooks
- Persistent (sticky) priorities and CPU affinities
- Instance count limits
- Disallowed processes
- Keep processes running (auto-restart)
- Unique system responsiveness graph
- Prevent PC sleep for designated processes
- Differentiate between svchost.exe instances
- Extremely low resource use
- Stand-alone process management engine (uses as little as 1MB of RAM)
- Event logging
Note: After 30 days trial version period, some features are disabled and license purchase is required for commercial use.