Prusa Slicer 2.4.2 LATEST
Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Prusa Slicer 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
The desktop driver app is developed under an open-source license, and it receives regular updates that are driven both by the plans of its core development group at Prusa Research and the wishes of its worldwide community.
Since its inception, the process of 3D printing required detailed procedures and a high degree of experimentation before reliable 3D printing could be achieved. Over the years, these procedures were greatly streamlined with the arrival of new software and more capable printing hardware. Prusa Slicer app represents the pinnacle of versatility in the 3D printing space, offering comprehensive support for the enthusiast with several advanced options to manage their 3D printing projects, while at the same time providing novices a streamlined and simplified UI layout where they can quickly load, prepare and send their 3D model to printing.
To best serve the needs of all users, Prusa Slicer features an eye-catching UI that promotes easy tool discovery and can be set in three main modes of use (beginner, advanced, and expert). The app has native support for over 150 types of filament and resin profiles and enables users to customize digital 3D models for easier printing. This includes painting custom supports directly on the model, managing models with multi-materials, smoothing variable layer height, and much more.
- Move, rotate and scale gizmos + object manipulation sidebar
- Object list, copy & paste, scene hierarchy, and instances
- File/Save Project saves a 3MF file containing all objects, settings, modifiers, and their parameters.
- HiDPI support – Correct scaling on high-resolution displays
- Manipulation of multiple objects - group selection
- Background processing – redesigned to work reliably, only those slicing steps that were invalidated by the user action will be re-sliced
- Repairing models via Netfabb (only on Windows)
- Wipe into infill, wipe into an object in MMU mode
- Soluble interface supports
- Multi-language support: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Czech, Polish, Ukrainian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified)
There are also many support services, such as in-depth print time analysis, 3D printer firmware flasher, auto-updating profiles, G-code network deployment, and more. Of course, the editor also supports a wide range of common tools for model manipulation such as move/rotate/scale tools, scene hierarchy, instances and object list tools, group selections, and automatic repair of objects.
Prusa Slicer is 100% FREE and is optimized only for modern versions of Windows OS (Windows 10 and 11).