RollBack Rx Professional 11.2 Build 2705507224 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
RollBack Rx Professional 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
It offers a fresh approach to managing PCs. Any unforeseen incidents such as user errors, viruses, or even botched software installations can be easily and absolutely reversed in a fast and efficient way.
Windows System Restore only restores Windows system files and some program files. In addition, if Windows crashes to a point where Windows itself cannot boot up (ex. BSOD) you would not be able to access your Windows System Restore points. In contrast, software technology works at the sector level of the hard drive and restores everything! Right down to the last byte of data. It sits below Windows, so even if Windows crashes, there is a sub-console (mini OS) that boots prior to windows. This allows you to access Rollback Rx and go back to a point in time when your system was working trouble-free.
Most uninstaller software, including Windows built-in add/remove programs, are piecemeal solutions. When uninstalling an application, there may still be remnants of the program left behind; you are really at the mercy of the software author as to what stays and what actually gets removed. Only RollBack Rx Professional can absolutely restore your workstation bit-for-bit back to any previous snapshot. The problem with anti-virus programs is that by design they are always playing catch-up. Constantly trying to identify and remove known threats and updating their definition files. However, when a virus does strike, you can trust the app to absolutely undo the infestation, returning your PC to a state prior to the virus. The program is widely used to safely test software. Enabling you to trial software without compromising your system’s integrity. It guarantees 100% bit-level recovery which means an absolute uninstallation of any software or virus.
Let's say you are working on an important document. Then, while checking your inbox you encounter a catastrophic system crash and your PC becomes completely unusable. Unfortunately, the last snapshot was taken over a week ago…. The technology allows you to go back to your week-old system state without losing any data from your current (crashed) system. How is this possible? The Recover Files feature facilitates the access of any files from your crashed system state, including that important document that you were working on. This feature is an absolute necessity for organizations that demand day zero disaster recovery with no downtime. It enhances productivity, enabling IT administrators to return PCs to a fully functional state in minutes with no data loss.
Features and Highlights
- Go back to any previous point in time within seconds.
- Go back minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months to any previous snapshot.
- It does not affect computer performance, uses minimal system resources.
- Supports unlimited snapshots.
- It creates a complete system snapshot without having to restart the system.
- Reverse any system crash within seconds (even if Windows cannot startup).
- Back out of any failed program, OS updates, and botched updates.
- Recover from any malware or virus attack within seconds.
- Works with VMWare and Virtual Machines, both as a host or within the virtual machine as a client.
- Supports Multi-boot, Multi OS workstations.
- Lock snapshots to prevent deletion.
- Intuitive GUI based snapshot manager.
- Explore, browse, and retrieve files and folders from any snapshot. Drag and drop them into your active system.
- Roll backward as well as forwards to any available system snapshot.
- It allows users to safely test any software. Fast, 100% complete uninstaller.
- Retrieve files from a crashed PC, even if Windows cannot boot.
- Access control – manage levels of multiple user and administrative privileges.
- Automatically schedule snapshots to be taken on a fixed schedule or upon execution of specific files (ie. setup.exe) as well as manually.
- 256 bit AES snapshot encryption.
- Prevent unauthorized data theft in case of a stolen laptop.
- Group Management and Enterprise Network Administration Control (FREE utility).
- Comes with Stealth Mode where you can hide the app tray icon and splash screen (seen during bootup)
- Change the startup hotkey for sub-console access (default is HOME).
- Built-in snapshot defragmenter which will optimize system resources and recover free space.
- Option to keep files and folders unchanged when you roll-back.
- Advanced setup configuration wizard for system administrators which will set deployment options and predefined Roll Back Rx settings.
- Offers detailed program operation logging.
- Supports all industry-standard deployment options including silent installations and pre-installation configuration.
Note: 14 days trial version.