SILKYPIX Developer Studio 10.1.15.0 LATEST
Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
The Partial correction function is included to adjust the saturation and brightness of specified areas. What is more, a variety of fine adjustment functions such as Fine color controller which can be used to adjust each specific color, and Highlight controller which restores colors in highlighted parts as well as recover gradation are available.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio has 10 types of maker tastes installed which can take on various shooting scenes in advance. Just by choosing a taste such as "Landscape" or "Portrait," you can make a finished photograph easily that fits your image. In addition, you can save your adjusted parameters as a taste. Parameters are very useful functions, and you can easily create pictures from the same image by applying them to other photographs.
Features and Highlights
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio provides non-destructive editing of images, so your originals remain untouched and intact for years to come.
- Development parameters can be organized and stored as individual preferences (Tastes) for instant recall and subsequent application to other images.
- Exposure control: Take control of your image's exposure and correct under or overexposed photos after the event, using the exposure adjustment control. This can help save photos that may previously have been deemed unrecoverable.
- White balance: Since white colors are recorded differently under different light sources, you can take control of your photo's white balance and say goodbye to irritating color casts.
- Contrast: Flat or overly harsh images can be uninspiring to the eye. Take control of your image's contrast after the event by using the contrast adjustment control and its presets to breathe life back into your photos.
- Saturation: Under harsh light, dominant colors can sometimes overshadow passive colors making an image look garish, likewise flat light can make colors look muted. Take control of your image's saturation levels and subdue colors or make them more vibrant. The choice is yours!
- Lens correction: Unlike some other RAW converters, It provides aberration, shading, and distortion correction functions as standard. So there's no need to buy expensive plug-ins or use a separate application to remove and repair these unwanted visible errors.
- Image rotation and perspective correction: It provides comprehensive image rotation, vertical and horizontal perspective correction functions as standard, no 3rd party add-ins required. Take control and banish those leaning buildings and crooked horizons forever!
- Trimming: It lets you non-destructively crop and cut your original images any way you see fit.
- Sharpening: Add precise detail sharpening to your images as you've never seen before using state of the art "Pure Detail" algorithms.
- Outputs: Create a JPG for a document or web page, or a TIFF for subsequent creative processing in your favorite image editing software. SILKYPIX gives you full control over image size, compression, and bit depth, to tailor your output according to your subsequent media needs.
- Printing: SILKYPIX yields professional high-quality printed output with additional facilities for image preview, output sharpening and contact sheets. So there's no need to use 3rd party printing applications to get professional results.
Note: 30 days trial version.
Also Available: Download SILKYPIX Developer Studio for Mac